Sumia's pies should be an item in this game.

#11MottmanPosted 3/21/2013 7:42:13 AM
IlIlIlIlIlIlIl posted...
My bad Mott

Basically uh... netorare is some kind of weird fetish pron content for guys stealing away girlfriends. English version would be "cuckoid", but there's a vague difference between the two.

Now it's been skewed so when you say "NTR'd away" you might as well just say "stole away the girl from him"

so yeah, you stole sumia from chrom's heart etc

Gaming_Mastery posted...
I think Bear meat should be an item.

Also, a lot of people apparently got NTR'd by Chrom.

I myself forced Olivia with Chrom by having her lapdance on Chrom for 15 turns on a map.

I'm planning on marrying Henry to Sumia, simply so he can give the most class choices to Cynthia. Also nothing like Henry swapping bodies with Sumia to make them fall for each other out of nowhere.

Oh, I see, lol. Actually though, the whole "stealing her away from Chrom" was a bonus, but not my primary motive.

I mostly did it becasue Sumia/MU's supports were so cute (as an avid book reader in real life myself, I can totally see the idea of bonding over a shared love of books) and because Sumia/Chrom's supports were idiotic IMHO. If her pies were that potent, they really SHOULD be in SSB4 as an item...but as a support for romance, they were just plain silly.
---
"If a beautiful woman with a big chest is in trouble, save them even if it means your life."
- Shing Meteoryte, Tales of Hearts
#12IlIlIlIlIlIlIl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 7:49:17 AM(edited)
a lot of the marriage supports in FEA so ridiculously bad that I love them

Like Henry x Nowi? Nowi wants playmates, but doesn't like any of Henry's magic hologram solutions. So Henry's amazing answer is to marry Nowi so that they can make babies, so she can have playmates.

I agree though, Chrom x Sumia is just... well, Sumia must've put something in those pies

MU x anyone gets a lot of nice support conversations though. Though you still get weird things like Male MU coming to terms with Tharja's obsessive sleep-watching stalking and even loving her for it.
---
|N|M|E|
#13PlasmaCannonPosted 3/21/2013 7:54:34 AM
After Googling a pic of this "Sumia" I wouldn't want anything from her.
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#14MottmanPosted 3/21/2013 7:54:47 AM
IlIlIlIlIlIlIl posted...
a lot of the marriage supports in FEA so ridiculously bad that I love them

Like Henry x Nowi? Nowi wants playmates, but doesn't like any of Henry's magic hologram solutions. So Henry's amazing answer is to marry Nowi so that they can make babies, so she can have playmates.

I agree though, Chrom x Sumia is just... well, Sumia must've put something in those pies

MU x anyone gets a lot of nice support conversations though. Though you still get weird things like Male MU coming to terms with Tharja's obsessive sleep-watching stalking and even loving her for it.

Ricken/Panne is surprisingly cute, they tone down the potential for pedo/bestiality and declare themselves to be "friends for life."

But still, if they have kids, we know something went on...

---
"If a beautiful woman with a big chest is in trouble, save them even if it means your life."
#15MottmanPosted 3/21/2013 7:57:05 AM
PlasmaCannon posted...

Cordelia would probably be more up your alley; she's a nice enough gal who I also considered, but she's just a bit too "Mary Sue" for me.
---
#16IlIlIlIlIlIlIl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 8:00:28 AM
I don't like Sumia's portrait much, since she looks like she juts out all oddly. Cordelia's is fine.

I think everyone's official art makes them look even better than in the games.

And you may call me depraved, but i like the idea of Ricken x Panne a lot etc

Panne x Donnel is about on-par, though their whole relationship is contingent on Panne constantly falling into Donny's traps, which is probably one of the strangest ways to get into marriage.
---
|N|M|E|
#17PlasmaCannonPosted 3/21/2013 8:05:42 AM
Mottman posted...
PlasmaCannon posted...

Cordelia would probably be more up your alley; she's a nice enough gal who I also considered, but she's just a bit too "Mary Sue" for me.

*back from Google*

Ugh, she's also hideous.
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#18IlIlIlIlIlIlIl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 8:11:04 AM
Plasma, I don't even want to ask who you consider attractive since you're a contrarian to everything

Nowi and Nah
---
|N|M|E|
#19MottmanPosted 3/21/2013 8:12:52 AM
PlasmaCannon posted...
Mottman posted...
PlasmaCannon posted...

*back from Google*

Ugh, she's also hideous.

You're a funny man, Plasma; but that's why we like you here.

I'll give it one more shot before giving up on this: if you like lolis like Lip, perhaps you'd go for Lissa or Nowi?
---
#20PlasmaCannonPosted 3/21/2013 8:26:35 AM
IlIlIlIlIlIlIl posted...
Plasma, I don't even want to ask who you consider attractive since you're a contrarian to everything

Nowi and Nah

*back from Google again*

They look terrible as well.

Anyway you want good Pegasus Knights? Try Florina or Fiora from FE7, there's also Tana from FE8. And of course Sheeda too.
---