This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Proof that Joseph Joestar is in this game:

#21Undead SaintPosted 3/21/2013 4:40:00 PM
I been a Jojo fan since exposed to the Dreamcast game back in 1999/2000 ( or whenever it landed.) Easily my favorite manga series. I wish I knew japanese so that I could read all the Jojo side novels as well. New stands and new adventures from what (little) I understand.
---
Parenthetical remarks (however relevant) are (usually) unnecessary.
What's up with the parentheses in random places?-Gamemaster1212
#22ViewtifulGene(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 7:06:45 PM(edited)
dehsoo posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...
dehsoo posted...

Quit changing your mind dude.

Changing implies that I once thought something different.

I had the same opinion before you proudly demonstrated your inability to read.

Okay sure. Whatever you say. At the very least I got you to read the manga.

Wrong. I had already read every manga chapter before I wrote this topic. You did not get me to do anything.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#23Da_Guy_in_a_HatPosted 3/21/2013 9:23:28 PM
IlIlIlIlIlIlIl posted...

how low can u go

can you go down low?
---
I apologize for the bad grammar in advance, by one-handed keyboarding sucks, since I have 1 hand holding my balls for warmth since is cold as hell over here
#24thebrawler56Posted 3/21/2013 9:28:17 PM
Sweet. Troll vs. Troll.
---
OFFICIAL CAPTAIN FALCON OF THE SUPER SMASH BROS. U BOARD.
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/2373567/falcon-punch-o.gif .Falcon Paradox!
#25ViewtifulGene(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 5:05:36 AM
IlIlIlIlIlIlIl posted...
lol

not only is he a cloud fanboy but dehsoo accuses people wrongly for not reading manga arcs

how low can u go

The saddest part is he accused me of watching the wrong arc. This topic is about part 2. He kept saying I need to see something besides part 1. It'd be like if I told him to play some of the FF games besides #9.

HEY YOU'RE EATING A CHICKEN SANDWICH. YOU SHOULD TRY EATING SOMETHING BESIDES CHEESEBURGERS.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
#26ViewtifulGene(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 6:16:55 AM
As further proof that Sakurai has added a Jojo's Bizarre Adventure character in this game, look at all the attention he gave to JJBA in Brawl. Luigi's Final Smash inverts the screen's colors and stops time, which is a nod to several Stands in JJBA including The World, Star Platinum, and King Crimson. Sakurai added a Final Smash related to Jojo in Brawl and he went a step further in SSB4.

Also, Super Smash Brothers fits in the broad genre of fighting games, and JJBA has been highly influential in fighting games. Street Fighter characters Guile, Rose, and Juri were all heavily inspired by Jojo characters. SNK's character Benimaru was also based on a Jojo character. The Persona mechanic in Persona 4 Arena was heavily inspired by the Stand mechanic in Capcom's JJBA fighting game. And Bahn from Fighting Vipers was heavily inspired by a certain Jojo whose hat blends in with his hair. Sakurai has added JJBA representation for its importance to fighting games in general as well as its ties to SSB in particular.
---
#27l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 3/24/2013 11:43:13 AM
dehsoo posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...
dehsoo posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...
dehsoo posted...
I take that back. You are not a jojo fan.

What does it take to be a Jojo fan then? I like JJBA but you just said I'm not a Jojo fan.

Read more than PB. You are beyond hope if you think PB is good.

Tell me where I said I only read Phantom Blood. Tell me where I said Phantom Blood is good.

It was heavily implied. It's okay if you like PB, which is objectively the worst arc. Just keep your delusions and bad taste to yourself.

Irony at its finest.
---
"I'm not sick of Nintendo making good games. Just like I'm not sick of pizza, sex, and Doctor Who." - BlackWizardMagus
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#28l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 3/24/2013 11:46:22 AM
big, oily, rippling balls of steel

Duude, get that image out of my head nooooow.
---
"I'm not sick of Nintendo making good games. Just like I'm not sick of pizza, sex, and Doctor Who." - BlackWizardMagus
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg