This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction: This is the Super Smash Smash Bros 4 Trailer at E3

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Your reaction: This is the Super Smash Smash Bros 4 Trailer at E3
2 years ago#21
D_one_Dan posted...
Am I the only one who still thinks that Ridley shouldn't be in smash unless it's a boss?

i agree with you.

ugh pac-man. this isn't even the real thing and it already bummed me out. replace bowser jr. with someone else. mario doesn't need any more reps than it has.
2 years ago#22
Not so sure about Ridley, Bowser Jr. or Genesect. But I'd love Little Mac and Pac-Man would be great.

But this whole thing did give me one idea. Change Mario's Up+B move to shooting from a launch star.
2 years ago#23
Nice story, but way too many characters to reveal at once. Also you used "All of a sudden" a hell of a lot of time. Just saying
---
Official Sackboy of PSASBR--Black 2 FC=0218 8603 3882
PSN: WaLuigi4life---Wii U: WaLuigi4mvp
2 years ago#24
That'd be awesome, but impossible. :(
---
"I love equipping Vaike with ladles." Now re-read that sentence.
Nintendo Network ID: Xehanort
2 years ago#25
Booooooooooo so many of the ridiculous overrated characters on here. Bowser Jr., Pac-Man, and Genesect will NOT be playable in this game. If 2 or more of them are, I'll close my account.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB4
"I'm willing to bet money that Waluigi, Chrom and K. Rool are in this game" -DynasticAnthony
2 years ago#26
Doug314 posted...
Booooooooooo so many of the ridiculous overrated characters on here. Bowser Jr., Pac-Man, and Genesect will NOT be playable in this game. If 2 or more of them are, I'll close my account.

"Overrated" is just a euphemism for "things other people like that I don't" for the most part.
---
http://puu.sh/2gpqf
Wasting meter since '08
2 years ago#27
Doug314 posted...

Lol. There is a good chance you will be closing your account then. Well for the later two. I don't think we are getting any Mario newcomers.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/7451/april2013roster.png
2 years ago#28
Why is Little Mac punching away bullet bills?
---
The Platypus, the reason games like spore exist.
(edited by koopabros64)
2 years ago#29
The Good:

-More Specials
-The newcomers
-Some real "cool factor"

The Bad:

-United is an awful name for a fighting game
---
Tissue to the extreme!
I'd like to be a tree.
2 years ago#30
Needs more Palutena.
---
Chrom, Palutena, Shulk, 6th gen Pokemon, Micaiah, Female Pokemon Trainer, Roy, Ashley, and Mona for SSB4
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Your reaction: This is the Super Smash Smash Bros 4 Trailer at E3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived