The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trying my hand at a Roster.

#1ChrisCanbergPosted 3/22/2013 6:09:32 AM
Will only do additions and subtractions. Not my dream roster, but a realistic one.

Subtractions:
Jigglypuff
Lucas
Toon Link
Luigi as we know him

Additions:
Waluigi - I personally don't want him but due to popular demand he'll most likely get in.
Tetra - Would personally like to see Ghirahim but she's more likely and would have a much better move set.
King K. Rool
Palutena
Magnus
Little Mac
Takamaru
Chrom - like it or not, he's likely.
Luigi with his vacuum - I think he'll be incorporated in some way shape or form.
Tom Nook
Shulk
Isaac
PAC-Man

These are not all characters I'd like to see, but I feel like a lot of the characters we want to see aren't very likely.
#2thebrawler56Posted 3/22/2013 6:24:01 AM
1. Jigglypuff is NOT going to go. Everyone else I can see.
2. I like the luigi idea.
3. Too many bad additions. Chrom is a likely choice. Some others, I'm not so sure of. 6/10
---
OFFICIAL CAPTAIN FALCON OF THE SUPER SMASH BROS. U BOARD.
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/2373567/falcon-punch-o.gif .Falcon Paradox!
#3ChrisCanberg(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 6:26:17 AM
thebrawler56 posted...
3. Too many bad additions. Chrom is a likely choice. Some others, I'm not so sure of. 6/10

Examples?
#4UberPyro64Posted 3/22/2013 6:30:50 AM
ChrisCanberg posted...
Will only do additions and subtractions. Not my dream roster, but a realistic one.

Subtractions:
Jigglypuff
Lucas
Toon Link
Luigi as we know him

Luigi can simply add a vacuum move to his moveset like Mario had Fludd. And Jiggs isn't going anywhere, same with Lucas.

Additions:
Waluigi - I personally don't want him but due to popular demand he'll most likely get in.
Tetra - Would personally like to see Ghirahim but she's more likely and would have a much better move set.
King K. Rool
Palutena
Magnus
Little Mac
Takamaru
Chrom - like it or not, he's likely.
Luigi with his vacuum - I think he'll be incorporated in some way shape or form.
Tom Nook
Shulk
Isaac
PAC-Man

These are not all characters I'd like to see, but I feel like a lot of the characters we want to see aren't very likely.

I doubt we are getting a new Mario rep but if we are it's probably going to be Bowser Jr. though Waluigi would be next up. Getting a new Zelda rep is even unlikelier. Zelda is perfect as it is. Sakurai and the Animal Crossing creator already said an Animal Crossing character wouldn't work, and KI isn't big enough for three reps. Only 2 and the newcomer would be Palutena.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/7451/april2013roster.png
#5thebrawler56Posted 3/22/2013 6:33:10 AM
ChrisCanberg posted...
thebrawler56 posted...

Examples?

Magnus, Tom Nook, Tukamaru. (I don't know how to spell his name)
---
#6UberPyro64Posted 3/22/2013 6:34:10 AM
thebrawler56 posted...
ChrisCanberg posted...
thebrawler56 posted...

Examples?

Takamaru is actually pretty likely with being featured in Nintendo Land and all.
---
#7thebrawler56Posted 3/22/2013 6:35:18 AM
UberPyro64 posted...
thebrawler56 posted...
ChrisCanberg posted...
thebrawler56 posted...

Examples?

Takamaru is actually pretty likely with being featured in Nintendo Land and all.

I've never heard of him.
---
#8ChrisCanberg(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 6:36:55 AM
UberPyro64 posted...
I doubt we are getting a new Mario rep but if we are it's probably going to be Bowser Jr. though Waluigi would be next up. Getting a new Zelda rep is even unlikelier. Zelda is perfect as it is. Sakurai and the Animal Crossing creator already said an Animal Crossing character wouldn't work, and KI isn't big enough for three reps. Only 2 and the newcomer would be Palutena.

See, I would normally agree with you, but it wouldn't be the first time a series got 2 new reps out of nowhere. And sure, KI used to be too small for 3 reps but Uprising kind of blew the gate open with new characters. But I'll give you Magnus, if he's not a newcomer, then an assist trophy at the very least.

And I actually had no idea of that talk with Animal Crossing's creator. Rightfully so. I don't think any AC characters would fit at all.
#9UberPyro64Posted 3/22/2013 6:38:07 AM
thebrawler56 posted...
UberPyro64 posted...
thebrawler56 posted...
ChrisCanberg posted...
thebrawler56 posted...

Examples?

I've never heard of him.

His game is a classic in Japan but it never came over here. However "Takamaru's Ninja Castle" was a featured game in Nintendo Land showing that Nintendo does care for him and might want to revive him. So being in Smash is a way to do that like Pit and Kid Icarus.
---
#10RawstyleEeveePosted 3/22/2013 6:39:25 AM
Ah realistic roster is 39-45 characters due Sakurai already said Brawl kinda was the limit with its characters(39)
---
Official Eevee of the Pokemon X/Y board