Trying my hand at a Roster.

#11thebrawler56Posted 3/22/2013 7:43:03 AM
So Takamaru can be likely, kind of in the way the ice climbers were right?
---
OFFICIAL CAPTAIN FALCON OF THE SUPER SMASH BROS. U BOARD.
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/2373567/falcon-punch-o.gif .Falcon Paradox!
#12ChrisCanberg(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 7:51:03 AM
RawstyleEevee posted...
Ah realistic roster is 39-45 characters due Sakurai already said Brawl kinda was the limit with its characters(39)

I figured as much as well. I honestly wouldn't mind a few more cuts depending on who's included in their place.
#13Soanevalcke6Posted 3/22/2013 8:00:49 AM
RawstyleEevee posted...
Ah realistic roster is 39-45 characters due Sakurai already said Brawl kinda was the limit with its characters(39)

Did he say that? or did he say the roster from SSB4 has the near maximum? Everything I read implied the Later, but if you have a direct quote from him that he said Brawl, Ill believe it.
---
Official Dark Samus of the SSB4 board
SSB4 Roster: http://i.imgur.com/6Bta9nE.png PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6
#14DasDavidPosted 3/22/2013 9:05:52 AM
Soanevalcke6 posted...
RawstyleEevee posted...

Did he say that? or did he say the roster from SSB4 has the near maximum? Everything I read implied the Later, but if you have a direct quote from him that he said Brawl, Ill believe it.

Yeah there's nothing where he said Brawl, I believe his words implied Brawl to most people because they weren't thinking in terms of whether or the Smash 4 roster was already finalized at the time of that interview.

I do think personally he was talking about Brawl because I don't feel he'd think it necessary to tell us that they'd reached about the limit on Smash 4 considering we wouldn't really be affected by that news. I mean.. we don't know how many are on there so if he were talking about Smash 4 that statement literally tells us nothing about the game or what to expect.
---
-->MY<-- Latest SSB4 Roster.
http://tinypic.com/r/vqkvf5/6
#15xgiraffes13xPosted 3/22/2013 9:10:08 AM
Regarding cuts..
Jiggs needs a buff and a few new moves and we'll be good to go.
When I first read "Luigi" I was about to comment 0/10 for no Luigi. Then I saw the vacuum gimmick.. all of my yes for that!
I'm neutral about Lucas but if you get rid of my Toon Link we'll be having problems..bud. *glares into your eyes*
I agree with all of your newcomers but regarding Waluigi, Tetra and Magnus(all characters I want) they could easily be replaced with say for example Toad, Tingle or Medusa.. just saying. Decent roster. 7/10
---
My Dream SSB4 Roster - http://tinyurl.com/az7b2j4
3 months until E3! *fangirls*
#16DasDavidPosted 3/22/2013 9:13:53 AM
xgiraffes13x posted...
Regarding cuts..
When I first read "Luigi" I was about to comment 0/10 for no Luigi. Then I saw the vacuum gimmick.. all of my yes for that!
I'm neutral about Lucas but if you get rid of my Toon Link we'll be having problems..bud. *glares into your eyes*
I agree with all of your newcomers but regarding Waluigi, Tetra and Magnus(all characters I want) they could easily be replaced with say for example Toad, Tingle or Medusa.. just saying. Decent roster. 7/10

It's far from the best around, but not very many things make it THAT much more unrealistic than some of the others in the Most Realistic Roster Polls. If you still needed another roster to compete you may as well put this one in?
---
-->MY<-- Latest SSB4 Roster.
http://tinypic.com/r/vqkvf5/6
#17ChrisCanberg(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 10:21:04 AM
xgiraffes13x posted...
Regarding cuts..

I don't know where people think that Tingle is the most likely Zelda newcomer. Tetra's moveset has a lot of potential to be great.

Jigglypuff was my least used character in both Brawl and Melee, and I would love to see her gone to make room for someone else.

Medusa, I could see. I only chose magnus because he was in a playable form in Uprising, so I feel like Sakurai would have a better interpretation of making him playable in Smash. Toad doesn't feel significant enough to have his own roster slot, since there's so many of them and they're usually placeholders.

And at the end of the day, Lucas was fun but an unnecessary half-clone of Ness.
#18UberPyro64Posted 3/22/2013 10:25:16 AM(edited)
ChrisCanberg posted...
xgiraffes13x posted...
Regarding cuts..

I don't know where people think that Tingle is the most likely Zelda newcomer. Tetra's moveset has a lot of potential to be great.

Jigglypuff was my least used character in both Brawl and Melee, and I would love to see her gone to make room for someone else.

Medusa, I could see. I only chose magnus because he was in a playable form in Uprising, so I feel like Sakurai would have a better interpretation of making him playable in Smash. Toad doesn't feel significant enough to have his own roster slot, since there's so many of them and they're usually placeholders.

And at the end of the day, Lucas was fun but an unnecessary half-clone of Ness.

Just because she was YOUR least used doesn't mean she was for anyone else. And besides, she is quite popular in Japan and was amazing in Melee.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/7451/april2013roster.png
#19thebrawler56Posted 3/22/2013 10:27:32 AM
So many people don't know how to use Jigglypuff right, including TC. You have to stay in the air and attack there. This is the main reason (outside of rest) the (s)he isn't good in Brawl. The infinite airdodging hurts her/him badly, as well as the decreased focus on combos.
---
OFFICIAL CAPTAIN FALCON OF THE SUPER SMASH BROS. U BOARD.
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/2373567/falcon-punch-o.gif .Falcon Paradox!
#20LittlejefferyPosted 3/22/2013 11:07:54 AM
9,999/10 for having Waluigi on the roster.
---
SSBB fc: 4855-0629-0547 Name: WL
Mario Kart Wii fc: 0216-7101-8263 Name: Waluigi