This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope the item switch is removed from this game

#1ViewtifulGenePosted 3/24/2013 4:25:15 AM
The item switch ruined my fun in Brawl. Everybody online plays Brawl competitively because they use the item switch to turn items off. Those big mean tournament players force me to choose between playing without items or not playing the game at all. It would be great if I could find people who wanted to play the game with items but those people do not exist. I know because I only look for casual players on forums for competitive Brawl players. Not that it matters because no casual Brawl players exist online.

Since the item switch has forced countless casual gamers to play the game with competitive players it should be removed. Super Smash Brothers cannot permit casual and competitive play at the same time and the fun-hating competitive scene already has traditional fighting games. Therefore this game must remove all elements that would permit competitive play.

What other features should be added or removed from this game to make it more fun for everyone? Remember that options are bad because if you don't like an option you have to use it anyway. Also, please keep in mind that in order to make the game more fun for everyone we must choose to alienate some players.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#2Traptin3daysPosted 3/24/2013 5:14:45 AM
10/10 would read again.

Now I will just wait for new people...
---
Now let's sacrifice some chickens! :D
#3SpunkySixPosted 3/24/2013 5:16:46 AM
Batltefeld and Finl Destantoin beat me up and took my lunch money- I want 'em gone for good.
---
Tissue to the extreme!
I'd like to be a tree.
#4StreetPasWantrPosted 3/24/2013 5:32:44 AM
*Sigh* Yeah, let's take away the fun of 8-year old children just so they can get more competitive. IT'S AND OPTION! It's not necessary! Just turn the goddamn thing off!
---
"I love equipping Vaike with ladles." Now re-read that sentence.
Nintendo Network ID: Xehanort
#5StreetPasWantrPosted 3/24/2013 5:34:02 AM
Are you a troll?
---
"I love equipping Vaike with ladles." Now re-read that sentence.
Nintendo Network ID: Xehanort
#6ViewtifulGene(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 5:47:24 AM
StreetPasWantr posted...
Are you a troll?

Orc, actually.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#7SpunkySixPosted 3/24/2013 6:15:37 AM
StreetPasWantr posted...
*Sigh* Yeah, let's take away the fun of 8-year old children just so they can get more competitive. IT'S AND OPTION! It's not necessary! Just turn the goddamn thing off!

It's and option? Please, tell me more, o wise Sir Literal!
---
Tissue to the extreme!
I'd like to be a tree.
#8Traptin3daysPosted 3/24/2013 6:33:39 AM
New people came like I thought. Oh this board is so... gullible!
---
Now let's sacrifice some chickens! :D
#9thebrawler56Posted 3/24/2013 7:30:40 AM
I think it's better to have the online option of casual or competitive matches. Both would be happy.
---
OFFICIAL CAPTAIN FALCON OF THE SUPER SMASH BROS. U BOARD.
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/2373567/falcon-punch-o.gif .Falcon Paradox!
#10usaamahlinkPosted 3/24/2013 7:31:33 AM
*yawn*
---
Currently playing: Chrono Trigger, The Last Story, Vandal Hearts, Fire Emblem (GBA), Xenoblade Chronicles, F-Zero GX. SSB Brawl <-(always)