This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope the item switch is removed from this game

#51dehsooPosted 3/25/2013 1:40:03 AM
I don't care as long as they add Cloud and Sora.
#52Wedge_TornadoPosted 3/25/2013 2:13:22 AM
casual players are basically sub-human

just saying

their opinions dont matter
#53LegendofLegaiaPosted 3/25/2013 7:47:35 AM
Carbuncle009 posted...
I was, just messing around to see who'd be the ignoramus to say

Lol, sure you were.

You say that like it's a bad thing to do so.

Because it is.

You ever heard of all the topics that got derailed on the KH Boards?

You're welcome.

I don't spend time on the KH boards, so this doesn't really affect me.
---
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it." - Kreia
#54IlIlIlIlIlIlIlPosted 3/25/2013 7:53:22 AM
this is why gene's topics are so good

so many people whooshing
---
|N|M|E|
#55ViewtifulGene(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 7:53:28 AM
LegendofLegaia posted...

I don't spend time on the KH boards

Samuel Adams: Always a good decision.
Staying off KH boards: always a good decision.

Therefore not visiting KH boards is the same as drinking Sam Adams. And Sam Adams is good.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#56harvestmoonmikePosted 3/26/2013 8:17:59 AM
Viewtiful Gene being sarcastic? Isn't it obvious though? We're not arguing with his troll reasons, we're arguing with his reasons behind the sarcasm,

I'm the enemy for actually AGREEING with Sakurai on making the game more casual friendly, it's an unpopular opinion, of course, but it's how games should be made.
---
My SSB4 roster prediction/wishlist: generous: http://i.imgur.com/TfnNN.jpg
reduced: http://i.imgur.com/JSxGG.jpg
#57ViewtifulGene(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 8:43:54 AM(edited)
harvestmoonmike posted...
Viewtiful Gene being sarcastic? Isn't it obvious though? We're not arguing with his troll reasons, we're arguing with his reasons behind the sarcasm,

I'm the enemy for actually AGREEING with Sakurai on making the game more casual friendly, it's an unpopular opinion, of course, but it's how games should be made.

A game can be made casual friendly without alienating core players. It's called providing sufficient options with an interface that's easy for anyone to find and use.

Nobody said we need to flip casuals the bird. We said helping casuals is no excuse for alienating core gamers when both sides can be satisfied at the same time.

The OP was satire of a poster who repeatedly insisted that a new gameplay option would force him to play competitive when he wanted to play casual. I'm not mocking the idea that casual players deserve any attention at all. I'm mocking the idea that casual and competitive play are mutually exclusive.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
#58PlasmaCannonPosted 3/26/2013 8:52:31 AM
IlIlIlIlIlIlIl posted...
this is why gene's topics are so good

so many people whooshing

Newbs fall for it every time.
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#59HejiruPosted 3/26/2013 9:26:31 AM
I think Gene is running out of ideas.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#60ViewtifulGene(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 10:45:13 AM
Hejiru posted...
I think Gene is running out of ideas.

I ran out of ideas 2 years ago.
---