this will be even BETTER compared to ps all stars!!

#1Selt_Jr422Posted 3/24/2013 3:27:05 PM
how bout it? your honest prediction... - Results (143 votes)
agreed
93.71% (134 votes)
disagreed
6.29% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
just kinda wondered what people thought...i don't really like all stars :P
#2taoxadasaPosted 3/24/2013 3:33:37 PM(edited)
Well of course.

I love PS All-Stars, but Smash is much better (mostly content-wise). However, I think they are equally fun and the next Smash could definitely adapt some ideas from All-Stars.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#3Selt_Jr422(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 3:50:17 PM
taoxadasa posted...
Well of course.

I love PS All-Stars, but Smash is much better (mostly content-wise). However, I think they are equally fun and the next Smash could definitely adapt some ideas from All-Stars.

i agree :)
#4RJ-MacReadyPosted 3/24/2013 4:34:38 PM
taoxadasa posted...
Well of course.

LMAO mostly content wise? PSABR sucks due to the gameplay being based on landing your super attacks. You could be landing more attacks and out playing your opponent however you could still lose if you dont land your supers. Talk about trying to have a game with random outcomes.
---
PSN TheTHCGamer
LIVE TheSativaGamer
#5BigSharkZPosted 3/24/2013 4:37:26 PM
This shouldn't even be a poll. The answer is pretty damn obvious already.
---
PSN: MounirJemily
#6Selt_Jr422(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 4:46:14 PM
BigSharkZ posted...
This shouldn't even be a poll. The answer is pretty damn obvious already.

yeah i know.. sorry about that man...i'm just so used to using the poll. i kinda like it actually :P
#7DasDavidPosted 3/24/2013 5:07:29 PM
RJ-MacReady posted...
taoxadasa posted...
Well of course.

LMAO mostly content wise? PSABR sucks due to the gameplay being based on landing your super attacks. You could be landing more attacks and out playing your opponent however you could still lose if you dont land your supers. Talk about trying to have a game with random outcomes.

So set them up in a way that you can land them? there is some skill involved and it's not as if you could really win a match if you're doing crappy since if you aren't landing hits you aren't going to build up to a super enough times to win anyway.

The biggest problem is that because some characters have supers that are considerably more effective than others, you see a lot of the same characters being used based purely on their supers and maybe one or two regular attacks that can be spammed to fill the meter up.

Still prefer Smash, but in my opinion the biggest thing that separates these two franchises in terms of quality is the content. The gameplay caters to different people and some prefer All-Stars, but no one can really argue that less content makes for a better game.
---
-->MY<-- Latest SSB4 Roster.
http://i.imgur.com/GEE3K3d.png
#8NewMoonShadowPosted 3/24/2013 7:03:45 PM
DasDavid posted...
no one can really argue that less content makes for a better game.

Actually a lot of people argue this exactly thing, especially when talking about the "New Super Mario Bros." franchise.
#9DasDavidPosted 3/24/2013 7:14:45 PM
NewMoonShadow posted...
DasDavid posted...

Actually a lot of people argue this exactly thing, especially when talking about the "New Super Mario Bros." franchise.

Never ran across that but I guess what I should say is I can't agree with or see how people can possibly think less content makes for a better game.
---
-->MY<-- Latest SSB4 Roster.
http://i.imgur.com/GEE3K3d.png
#10usaamahlinkPosted 3/24/2013 8:27:02 PM
DasDavid posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...
DasDavid posted...

Never ran across that but I guess what I should say is I can't agree with or see how people can possibly think less content makes for a better game.

His argument is less content with high quality content vs lots of content which is not polished and essentially broken.
---
Currently playing: Chrono Trigger, The Last Story, Vandal Hearts, Fire Emblem (GBA), Xenoblade Chronicles, F-Zero GX. SSB Brawl <-(always)