This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The rules for F-Zero or Mario reps don't apply to Fire Emblem or Pokemon reps.

#1KSUkid55Posted 3/26/2013 2:34:24 PM
Just saiyan.
---
Take a stapler, some spare fur that might be lying around, and your threshold for pain, and turn your face into a woodland creature.
#2The_Nega_ShadowPosted 3/26/2013 2:43:31 PM
k
---
The official District Attorney of the Super Smash Bros Wii U board
Praise the lord, our one true Waaaa!
#3StreetPasWantrPosted 3/26/2013 3:03:42 PM
Fire Emblem deserves 2-3 spots, but Pokemon can have as much as it wants. Well, 5-6 is maximum.
---
"I love equipping Vaike with ladles." Now re-read that sentence.
Nintendo Network ID: Xehanort
#4Cookie_AromaPosted 3/26/2013 3:26:20 PM
What are these rules that you speak of?
#5KSUkid55(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 3:29:15 PM
The ones people base on patterns, which themselves are already flimsy. Imagine how much like wet toilet paper they are when they try to push them onto different circumstances.
---
Take a stapler, some spare fur that might be lying around, and your threshold for pain, and turn your face into a woodland creature.
#6MrSpacelySlatePosted 3/26/2013 8:50:48 PM
Toad, Waluigi, and Bowser Jr./Paper Mario confirmed. This will get 3 Mario reps, two of them unique and another being a clone, like Melee, clearly.

Smash confirmed to get a non F-ZERO rep that plays like Captain Falcon. Why stop at Ganondorf?
#7KSUkid55(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 8:53:05 PM
I don't get it.
---
#8DasDavidPosted 3/26/2013 8:56:44 PM
KSUkid55 posted...
I don't get it.

That's how I've felt about your OP and the follow up that didn't really clarify anything XD Not trying to "flame" (did I use that right?) I'm just not sure what rules you mean.
---
-->MY<-- Latest SSB4 Roster.
http://i.imgur.com/GEE3K3d.png
#9SmallerRidleyPosted 3/26/2013 9:06:07 PM
That's how I've felt about your OP and the follow up that didn't really clarify anything XD Not trying to "flame" (did I use that right?) I'm just not sure what rules you mean.

Things like "flavor of the month" or "no generic characters" being applied to things that aren't Pokemon or Mario, and vice versa using Pokemon or Mario to disprove those patterns.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods
#10DasDavidPosted 3/26/2013 10:18:26 PM
SmallerRidley posted...

Things like "flavor of the month" or "no generic characters" being applied to things that aren't Pokemon or Mario, and vice versa using Pokemon or Mario to disprove those patterns.

Oh okay. Uhm.. well I personally subject everything to the "no generic characters" rule but I don't really see how Mario or F-Zero are subject to "flavor of the month" in the same way Fire Emblem and Pokemon are since new characters aren't really introduced nearly as often.

That's just me though, I don't really care what everyone's own set of criteria is it's just how I operate when thinking about the roster.
---
-->MY<-- Latest SSB4 Roster.
http://i.imgur.com/GEE3K3d.png