Will Smash 3DS OUTSELL Smash Wii U?

#31MattssacrePosted 3/27/2013 10:12:42 PM
Omfg I haven't been to this board in like a year and you're STILL capitalizing words in your topic titles to gather attention and try to make controversy.
---
SSJBrohan
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
#32dedekong(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 10:41:56 PM
Mattssacre posted...
Omfg I haven't been to this board in like a year and you're STILL capitalizing words in your topic titles to gather attention and try to make controversy.

Ok?
#33DarthFloatyPosted 3/27/2013 10:53:41 PM
It's possible, but it depends when the game comes out. By mid-late 2014 the Wii U will have a good install and could very well outsell the 3DS version. If it comes out earlier, then I'm unsure.
#34MetalKirbyPlushPosted 3/27/2013 11:20:23 PM
dedekong posted...
Fixed with what exactly?

Actually having games, kind of like how 3DS support has gotten way better. It's been booming with solid and great titles for at least a year now.
---
Samus ruined Metroid forever. She keeps killing them. ~CTsChoco
#35eellliiootttPosted 3/28/2013 12:07:37 AM
Won't TRUE NINTENDO FANS buy both versions?
---
Masked Man is the best video game character ever and he is a shoe in for Super Smash Bros 4. - englishhedgehog
#36dedekong(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 12:19:28 AM
eellliioottt posted...
Won't TRUE NINTENDO FANS buy both versions?

Guessing you didn't read the OP. >_>
#37dedekong(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 12:20:34 AM
MetalKirbyPlush posted...
dedekong posted...
Fixed with what exactly?

Actually having games, kind of like how 3DS support has gotten way better. It's been booming with solid and great titles for at least a year now.

There are no system selling games lined up for Wii U in the foreseeable future. I suppose e3 will be telling.
#38Triforce133Posted 3/28/2013 8:09:42 AM
new 3d mario and a new mario kart are both confirmed to be shown at E3. im bettingat least of them will come out by the end of the year if not both. this time next year they will both probably be out. also wind waker hd is coming this fall. These should asll sell systems. especially mario kart.

And don't forget there's games like pikim 3 and wonderful 101, and we'll probably here more about bayonetta 2 at e3. Both smashes are going to be shown at e3. and who knows maybe we'll get to see what retro's been doing.

There ARE games in the forseeable future that could sell systems. sure we don't know for sure. these games could suck, or not come out as soon as we think. but i'd say its VERY likely the wii u will gain a significantly larger a install base, which would make the 3ds version outselling the console version very unlikely
---
Brawl FC: 0387 8435 7356
#39TrueKirbyPosted 4/4/2013 1:41:30 PM
OMG Kooky has a brother!
And yeah, that was an amazing post , Iggy.
---
I had a bowl of milk for breakfast. Without any milk. People who agree:1 People who don't agree:0