This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most Liked 45 Character Roster Tournament

#1liveman789Posted 3/26/2013 6:58:37 PM
Let's be honest with ourselves, it's pretty difficult to know what is 100% realistic. We're just a bunch of pretentious morons pulling theories and patterns out of our arses. It can get kind of difficult to judge likeliness, especially at this early of a point.

I thought I'd give it a go at a tournament similar to the one done not too long ago. Except, this time, the roster will be based on HOW MUCH YOU LIKE IT, rather than how likely it is.

"Oh okay liveman789, you fool, then I'm just going to shove in 746 characters, that way everyone will like my roster!" Wrong, there are rules:

TOURNAMENT RULES

1) Only one roster is allowed to be submitted per user.
2) Each roster cannot contain any more than 45 characters, and that's excluding transformations.
3) There can only be a total of 5 transformation characters, which are excluded from the actual 45 (there are 4 in Brawl).
4) You can cut whoever you want, and however many you want.
5) The max number of third party characters you can include in your roster is 4.
6) All characters on the roster must have originated in a video game.

So there you go. If you found any holes in the rules, let me know. If I don't get a good amount of submissions by the end of tomorrow, I'll sulk and go think of another poll topic to make.

If you want to enter, all you have to do is leave a link to your roster in your message. Or, you can type out the roster in the message itself.

I'll start by leaving mine:

http://oi50.tinypic.com/2dcful1.jpg
#2LegendofLegaiaPosted 3/26/2013 7:18:58 PM
Except, this time, the roster will be based on HOW MUCH YOU LIKE IT, rather than how likely it is.

Not excluding transformations from the total count (since that's a dumb rule), here's my 45 character roster:

Mario
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Toad

Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong

Yoshi
Yoshi

Wario
Wario

Zelda
Link (significantly buffed)
Zelda/Sheik
Ganondorf (with a new moveset)

Metroid
Samus/ZSS
Ridley

Kid Icarus
Pit
Palutena

Kirby
Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede

Pikmin
Olimar

Starfox
Fox
Wolf

F-Zero
Captain Falcon
Black Shadow

Pokemon
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Pokemon Trainer (technically 3 characters)
Mewtwo
Lucario

Fire Emblem
Marth
Roy
Ike
Chrom (with Robin/My Unit/Avatar by his side)

EarthBound/Mother
Ness
Lucas

Retro
Ice Climbers
Mr. Game & Watch
ROB
Little Mac

Third party
Snake
Sonic
Pac-Man
Mega Man
---
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it." - Kreia
#3liveman789(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 7:24:42 PM
LegendofLegaia posted...
Except, this time, the roster will be based on HOW MUCH YOU LIKE IT, rather than how likely it is.

Not excluding transformations from the total count (since that's a dumb rule), here's my 45 character roster:

It's for the sake of the consistency between rosters. It's basically a 45 character cap, but 50 with transformations (with a cap on 5 transformations). It's not a dumb rule.

Since you only have 43(47) as of now, I'll give you the chance to add 2 more if you really want to.
#4UberPyro64Posted 3/26/2013 7:28:00 PM
I'm just going to submit my sig roster.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/7451/april2013roster.png
#5KSUkid55Posted 3/26/2013 7:29:32 PM
So you're going to be voting between a bunch of 12 character rosters attached to the majority of the Brawl roster?
---
Take a stapler, some spare fur that might be lying around, and your threshold for pain, and turn your face into a woodland creature.
#6liveman789(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 7:30:36 PM
KSUkid55 posted...
So you're going to be voting between a bunch of 12 character rosters attached to the majority of the Brawl roster?

Cuts are allowed. As many as desired.
#7KSUkid55Posted 3/26/2013 7:35:01 PM

---
Take a stapler, some spare fur that might be lying around, and your threshold for pain, and turn your face into a woodland creature.
#8DoctorRicePosted 3/26/2013 7:44:07 PM
Here's mine

http://oi46.tinypic.com/vhdtmg.jpg
#9CanyouGuessPosted 3/26/2013 7:44:40 PM
Meh, why not:
http://oi46.tinypic.com/or6wep.jpg
---
Megaman for Smash Bros. 4!
I heavily dislike My Little Pony
#10liveman789(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 7:46:03 PM
KSUkid55 posted...

I'm going to make a different poll every day, putting 2 different rosters against each other. I'm not voting alone. Is that what you're asking? The wording of your question is odd.