This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who Needs A New Final Smash?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Who Needs A New Final Smash?
3 years ago#1
Besides The Landmaster Era with Fox, Falco, and Wolf, and Mother universe of Ness, and Lucas, Which Supporting character needs a new Final smash
3 years ago#2
Sheik.
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it." - Kreia
3 years ago#3
Toon Link
3 years ago#4
Mario, Luigi and ROB.
3 years ago#5
Peach, Bowser, Lucario (Assuming he returns) and Mario could all do with new ones. Peach and Lucario especially, theirs are useless.
Megaman for Smash Bros. 4!
I heavily dislike My Little Pony
3 years ago#6
CanyouGuess posted...
Peach, Bowser, Lucario (Assuming he returns) and Mario could all do with new ones. Peach and Jigglypuff especially, theirs are useless.

Fix'd
"We are not small you are just to big can you not see this!?" ~TheDenpamen
3 years ago#7
There's a number that I think need tweaking, but the only ones I really believe need a brand new one apart from those TC mentioned are: Luigi, Donkey Kong, Pit (assuming Palutena is in, but actually no never mind he could use a badass Uprising inspired move regardless of Palutena being in or out so ignore this entire parenthetical if you haven't already ignored this entire post) and Toon Link.
-->MY<-- Latest SSB4 Roster.
http://i.imgur.com/GEE3K3d.png
3 years ago#8
Toon Link needs a new final smash. Actually toon link needs a new move set base on WW too.The only one that desperately needs a final smash more then toon link is Donkey Kong...<_<...it is totally useless
Paper Mario, Megaman, and Vatti for SSB4
3 years ago#9
Toon Link, Falco, Wolf, Lucas/Ness, and Donkey Kong. Peach's is so good I don't know see why people say it's bad all the time. It can heal you a lot.
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB4
"I'm willing to bet money that Waluigi, Chrom and K. Rool are in this game" -DynasticAnthony
3 years ago#10
Luigi, Peach, Diddy Kong (at least revamped), Donkey Kong, Sheik, Pit, to name a few.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Who Needs A New Final Smash?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived