This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Final Prediction Roster before E3 2013...

#1Limelight788Posted 3/26/2013 8:28:11 PM
E3 2013 is going to be here before we know it. Its hard to believe that in about two and a half months, a few newcomers are finally going to be confirmed to the world. Whoever those may be remains to be seen, but I am curious to see how close this roster is to the actual SSB4 roster. With that said, here we go:

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/Limelight788/EmptyRosterPrediction.png

Everyone from Brawl returns along with Mewtwo and Roy being added. The following are newcomer additions:

- Toad
- King K. Rool
- Dixie Kong
- Ridley
- Samurai Goroh
- Palutena
- Takamaru
- Mach Rider
- Little Mac
- Shulk
- Isaac
- Mega Man
---
Toad, Bowser Jr., Paper Mario, Geno, King K. Rool, Dixie Kong, Ridley, Mewtwo, Deoxys, Pichu, Genesect, Roy, Palutena, Mach Rider, Ray, and Mega Man for SSB4!
#2UberPyro64Posted 3/26/2013 8:32:45 PM(edited)
Basically my sig roster. I don't think it's 100% correct obviously lol. There will be differences.

The only newcomers I'm truly confident will be in the game is Chrom and a new Pokemon (Genesect or Gen 6 Rep).
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/7451/april2013roster.png
#3stranksyPosted 3/26/2013 8:48:47 PM
I doubt Mewtwo and Lucario will be in, more likely to be a Gen V or VI rep. Personally, I'd rather see a Gen III pokemon trainer (mudkip, grovyle and blaziken, obvs). Roy... maybe. And I'd like to see Ghirahim with Demise as a Final Smash, though it's quite unlikely; on the Zelda topic, I'd love to see Majora's Mask Link with transformations replace Toon Link.

I like the addition of Dixie, Ridley, K. Rool, and Isaac (though I'd like Alex or Saturos&Menardi Ice Climber-style better). I honestly have no idea who Shulk, Takamaru, or Mach Rider are, so I don't really see why they would be in, but maybe it's just me.
---
When life's really getting you down, take solace in the fact that you're going to die.
#4Doug314Posted 3/27/2013 12:25:45 AM
Roster from brawl
Cut Snake and Lucario
Add Palutena, Isaac, Shulk, King K. Rool, unrevealed 6th gen Pokemon, Takamaru, Ridley, Lip, Anna, Little Mac, and Lloyd. That's a solid 48 characters after transformations.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB4
"I'm willing to bet money that Waluigi, Chrom and K. Rool are in this game" -DynasticAnthony
#5XxWontonxXPosted 3/27/2013 3:31:48 AM
I don't agree with a second F-Zero rep, mach rider, and 4 DK reps, but I like the rest of the roster, pretty solid.
---
Chrom, Palutena, Shulk, 6th gen Pokemon, Micaiah, Female Pokemon Trainer, Roy, Ashley, and Mona for SSB4
#6ChrisCanbergPosted 3/27/2013 5:52:19 AM
I really hope I'm not the only person who thinks TOAD becoming a playable character is feasible and worth a slot.
#7abbyhitterPosted 3/27/2013 6:37:54 AM
Doug314 posted...
Roster from brawl
Cut Snake and Lucario
Add Palutena, Isaac, Shulk, King K. Rool, unrevealed 6th gen Pokemon, Takamaru, Ridley, Lip, Anna, Little Mac, and Lloyd. That's a solid 48 characters after transformations.

Don't you dare say cut Lucario. He's my favorite character.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#8ShurikonoPosted 3/27/2013 6:48:52 AM
Toad - Best new Mario rep
Bowser Jr. - Redundant
King K. Rool - Best new DK rep
Dixie Kong - Iffy on this one
Ridley - Popular Metroid rep
Samurai Goroh - Iffy
Palutena - Obvious Kid Icarus rep
Takamaru - Good retro rep
Mach Rider - Superb retro rep
Little Mac - Obvious newcomer
Shulk - Monolith does deserve recognition through a rep
Isaac - Good choice
Mega Man - Above Pac-Man? I doubt it
---
PSN: SuB-Bastion
#9Limelight788(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 4:33:24 PM
I doubt Mewtwo and Lucario will be in, more likely to be a Gen V or VI rep. Personally, I'd rather see a Gen III pokemon trainer (mudkip, grovyle and blaziken, obvs).

Mewtwo is quite likely the most wanted Nintendo character and possibly the most wanted overall. He was also planned for all three Smash Bros. game and is being heavily promoted by the Pokémon Company.

Lucario's inclusion was well received and he was highly requested for Brawl. Like Mewtwo, he is being heavily promoted by the Pokémon Company.

I think both will return for this game.

A Pokémon newcomer could happen, but I wouldn't bet on one since all of the 5th gen choices are unlikely (heck, anyone not Zoroark or Genesect aren't getting in) and we don't know the mascot of the 6th gen.

I'd love to see a 3rd gen rep, especially Deoxys, but I think its time has passed.

I honestly have no idea who Shulk, Takamaru, or Mach Rider are, so I don't really see why they would be in, but maybe it's just me.

Shulk is the protagonist of Xenoblade, which is considered one of the best RPGs this generation. Shulk is highly requested to be in the game (already in the Top 10) and Monolith Soft has expressed interest in Shulk's inclusion. I find him to be very likely and to be a good choice, even if I'm not too fond of him.

Takamaru is the protagonist of Nazo No Murasame Castle. Sakurai said back during Melee time that if he appeared in a new game that he would probably get in Smash. With making multiple appearance (as well as being playable in Samurai Warriors 3), Takamaru should be able to get into Smash now. Plus Nazo No Murasame Castle is Zelda's sister, which is also interesting.

Mach Rider is in my roster because Sakurai stated that Mach Rider was his favorite choice for Smash 2. Plus Sakurai is looking to bring back old characters and I do find it quite likely that he has his eyes on reviving Mach Rider.

I honestly don't see Pac-Man in this game. I know that Namco is working with Sakurai on this game, but I don't see how this is suppose to make a Namco rep likely. Sure Namco could suggest a rep to Sakurai, but Sakurai has the final words on third-parties. Which is where my main issue with adding Pac-Man onto my prediction roster comes in; I don't see Sakurai being interested.
---
Toad, Bowser Jr., Paper Mario, Geno, King K. Rool, Dixie Kong, Ridley, Mewtwo, Deoxys, Pichu, Genesect, Roy, Palutena, Mach Rider, Ray, and Mega Man for SSB4!
#10Gamer09ePosted 3/27/2013 11:46:24 PM
Limelight788 posted...

I honestly don't see Pac-Man in this game. I know that Namco is working with Sakurai on this game, but I don't see how this is suppose to make a Namco rep likely. Sure Namco could suggest a rep to Sakurai, but Sakurai has the final words on third-parties. Which is where my main issue with adding Pac-Man onto my prediction roster comes in; I don't see Sakurai being interested.

but see that's the thing your assuming pac-man is some random Namco character. Like Mario and sonic and even Megaman Pac-man is one of the pioneer is video games. being that Namco assisting sakurai with the game i'd doubt sakurai would shoot down any request they had character wise unless its some out landish random character (which pacman isn't). lets not also forget that miyamoto a close friend of sakurai is a huge pacman fan himself, food though but the official Nintendo magazine listed pacman as a likely candidate.. Even if you don't like pacman you have to admit his chances are pretty high..

ooh and here a link to the article..

http://mynintendonews.com/2012/11/24/onm-lists-12-characters-that-should-be-in-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/
---
Elektra for UMvC 3 and Pac man for SSBWIIU