Final Prediction Roster before E3 2013...

#31Gamer09ePosted 3/29/2013 5:29:43 AM(edited)
RawstyleEevee posted...
Limelight788 posted...

true but your assuming sakurai is automatically gonna say no, its pac-man i mean what reason wouldn't he want to include him...

Sakurai already said he also saw the need to narrow down 3rd parties in this game roster & Mega Man has more priority then any Namco rep because that is the 3rd party character people want

Even if Capcom won't allow it, I wouldn't be surprised, Sakurai cuts guest characters entirely from the game

http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/40711/smash-bros-wii-u-may-not-feature-more-non-nintendo-characters/

Key Word "May not" for the same reason you claim pacman isn't getting in because the roster for 3rd party is limited all we know capcom not want to give us megaman or worst they may give sakurai full rights to........ bad box art megaman, just because one character is highly requested doesn't make them a shoe in if so we would have geno & mewtwo playable and ridley as well..
---
Elektra for UMvC 3 and Pac man for SSBWIIU
#32garekmanPosted 3/29/2013 6:01:10 AM
Everyone from Brawl returns except Lucario and Lucas.
Roy and MewTwo returns.

As for newcomers:
—Bowsy
—King K. Rool
—Ridley
—Krystal
—New Pokemon rep
—New FE rep

That's all I think we're getting.
#33RawstyleEeveePosted 3/29/2013 1:12:40 PM
Gamer09e posted...
RawstyleEevee posted...
Limelight788 posted...

true but your assuming sakurai is automatically gonna say no, its pac-man i mean what reason wouldn't he want to include him...

Sakurai already said he also saw the need to narrow down 3rd parties in this game roster & Mega Man has more priority then any Namco rep because that is the 3rd party character people want

Even if Capcom won't allow it, I wouldn't be surprised, Sakurai cuts guest characters entirely from the game

http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/40711/smash-bros-wii-u-may-not-feature-more-non-nintendo-characters/

Key Word "May not" for the same reason you claim pacman isn't getting in because the roster for 3rd party is limited all we know capcom not want to give us megaman or worst they may give sakurai full rights to........ bad box art megaman, just because one character is highly requested doesn't make them a shoe in if so we would have geno & mewtwo playable and ridley as well..

Uhm last time I checked Mewtwo was highly requested in melee & he made it

Ridley well he had competiton with guys like King dedede, Meta Knight,Wario,Diddy Kong & most importantly Sonic. Now for this Smash the Space dragon's only competion is K.rool

Geno was just a fad

Pac Man/Lyodd Irving are only speculated by fans due it would be logical that they would get a rep. However they have 2 things against them

1. Sakurai said he sees the need to narrow 3rd party characters from the roster & that the overall roster could be the same as Brawl(39) to.

2. For 3rd party he currently only mentioned a Capcom rep being possible, indicating he is aware Mega Man is requested alot
---
Official Eevee of the Pokemon X/Y board
#34UberPyro64Posted 3/29/2013 1:22:36 PM
garekman posted...
Everyone from Brawl returns except Lucario and Lucas.
Roy and MewTwo returns.

As for newcomers:
—Bowsy
—King K. Rool
—Ridley
—Krystal
—New Pokemon rep
—New FE rep

That's all I think we're getting.

lol Lucas isn't going anywhere. And we aren't getting Krystal. Ike and Toon Link might get cut though.

King K. Rool
Ridley
Palutena
Takamaru
Little Mac
Shulk
Genesect/Gen 6 Rep
Chrom

Not counting third party, that's what is likely. We might get 1 or 2 retro or or 1 or 2 new series rep but don't expect more then 12 newcomers.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/7451/april2013roster.png
#35ThatPersonGuyPosted 3/29/2013 1:59:17 PM
A few issues here and there.

I'd take off Toad, first of all. Mario doesn't need another rep.

FE is really, really controversial. I'll just sidestep here.

Take off Mach Rider for Lip.

Two more DK reps is too much. I'd take off K. Rool, but that's just IMO.

F-Zero isn't getting anything new anytime soon, sorry.

Use the extra room for other good picks like Saki and maybe Pac-Man.

Pokemon feels a bit off to me. You might want to revise it.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yItm3iAonVo
Message board arguments in a nutshell.
#36Gamer09ePosted 3/29/2013 2:52:10 PM
RawstyleEevee posted...
Gamer09e posted...
RawstyleEevee posted...
Limelight788 posted...

Ridley well he had competiton with guys like King dedede, Meta Knight,Wario,Diddy Kong & most importantly Sonic. Now for this Smash the Space dragon's only competion is K.rool

Geno was just a fad

Pac Man/Lyodd Irving are only speculated by fans due it would be logical that they would get a rep. However they have 2 things against them

1. Sakurai said he sees the need to narrow 3rd party characters from the roster & that the overall roster could be the same as Brawl(39) to.

2. For 3rd party he currently only mentioned a Capcom rep being possible, indicating he is aware Mega Man is requested alot

That's my point though mewtwo was highly request in brawl.... didn't make it, Riley was requested... made it but as a boss, i love how you brushed off geno as a fad when it still proves my point that being highly requested still doesn't guarantee a spot on the roster its a Joint agreement with the companies ap holder with sakurai making the final pick, we've sense sakurai change his mind before, so megaman still isn't a shoe in, hell capcom still doesn't give him the respects he deserves hell they won't claim him as their mascot . unless i'm missing something sakurai never actually stated megaman would be in smash bros 4,a fan asked him to include megaman, issac and geno in smash bros 4 and all he said was 2 out of 3 which doesn't automatically shout megaman to me.
---
#37SmallerRidleyPosted 3/29/2013 3:01:09 PM
a fan asked him to include megaman, issac and geno in smash bros

You know that was fake, yeah?
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods
#38Gamer09ePosted 3/29/2013 3:46:06 PM
SmallerRidley posted...

was it? wasn't aware, if this isn't the hint that everyone talking about then i'm not sure which one it is...
---
#39SmallerRidleyPosted 3/29/2013 3:52:38 PM
SmallerRidley posted...

was it? wasn't aware, if this isn't the hint that everyone talking about then i'm not sure which one it is...

There was an interview saying a Capcom rep was possible, but it was a long time ago and I have no idea what the source was, so it might've been word of mouth.

The twitter bit was proven fake, though.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods
#40RawstyleEeveePosted 3/30/2013 1:50:04 AM
Gamer09e posted...
RawstyleEevee posted...
Gamer09e posted...
RawstyleEevee posted...
Limelight788 posted...

Geno was just a fad

That's my point though mewtwo was highly request in brawl.... didn't make it, Riley was requested... made it but as a boss, i love how you brushed off geno as a fad when it still proves my point that being highly requested still doesn't guarantee a spot on the roster its a Joint agreement with the companies ap holder with sakurai making the final pick, we've sense sakurai change his mind before, so megaman still isn't a shoe in, hell capcom still doesn't give him the respects he deserves hell they won't claim him as their mascot . unless i'm missing something sakurai never actually stated megaman would be in smash bros 4,a fan asked him to include megaman, issac and geno in smash bros 4 and all he said was 2 out of 3 which doesn't automatically shout megaman to me.

Mewtwo didn't need to be requested in Brawl, because at that time he was considerd a veteran

Even if Geno was requested in Brawl, every 3rd party rep got outclassed by Sonic(This also hurted Mega Man's chances in Brawl)

Ridley had competition with other Nintendo Icons in Brawl like I already explained

Also this is currently the only known information for smash 4
http://www.ssbwiki.com/Super_Smash_Bros._4

As you can see Sakurai currently only mentioned a Capcom rep.

When Sakurai mentions a Namco rep, being possible i'm all for Pac Man, but as for now its just fans speculating due it would be logic, but its not the first time Sakurai ignored/saw no potential in Iconic charactes like our friend Ganondorf
---
Official Eevee of the Pokemon X/Y board