Final Prediction Roster before E3 2013...

#41Gamer09ePosted 3/30/2013 7:59:32 AM
RawstyleEevee posted...
Gamer09e posted...
RawstyleEevee posted...
Gamer09e posted...
Limelight788 posted...

true but your assuming sakurai is automatically gonna say no, its pac-man i mean what reason wouldn't he want to include him...

Sakurai already said he also saw the need to narrow down 3rd parties in this game roster & Mega Man has more priority then any Namco rep because that is the 3rd party character people want

Even if Capcom won't allow it, I wouldn't be surprised, Sakurai cuts guest characters entirely from the game

http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/40711/smash-bros-wii-u-may-not-feature-more-non-nintendo-characters/

Key Word "May not" for the same reason you claim pacman isn't getting in because the roster for 3rd party is limited all we know capcom not want to give us megaman or worst they may give sakurai full rights to........ bad box art megaman, just because one character is highly requested doesn't make them a shoe in if so we would have geno & mewtwo playable and ridley as well..

That's my point though mewtwo was highly request in brawl.... didn't make it, Riley was requested... made it but as a boss, i love how you brushed off geno as a fad when it still proves my point that being highly requested still doesn't guarantee a spot on the roster its a Joint agreement with the companies ap holder with sakurai making the final pick, we've sense sakurai change his mind before, so megaman still isn't a shoe in, hell capcom still doesn't give him the respects he deserves hell they won't claim him as their mascot . unless i'm missing something sakurai never actually stated megaman would be in smash bros 4,a fan asked him to include megaman, issac and geno in smash bros 4 and all he said was 2 out of 3 which doesn't automatically shout megaman to me.

Mewtwo didn't need to be requested in Brawl, because at that time he was considerd a veteran

Even if Geno was requested in Brawl, every 3rd party rep got outclassed by Sonic(This also hurted Mega Man's chances in Brawl)

Ridley had competition with other Nintendo Icons in Brawl like I already explained

Also this is currently the only known information for smash 4
http://www.ssbwiki.com/Super_Smash_Bros._4

As you can see Sakurai currently only mentioned a Capcom rep.

When Sakurai mentions a Namco rep, being possible i'm all for Pac Man, but as for now its just fans speculating due it would be logic, but its not the first time Sakurai ignored/saw no potential in Iconic charactes like our friend Ganondorf

ok so a capcom rep is not out of the realm, but that still doesn't make megaman a shoe in, for all we know capcom could give sakurai ryu or veiwtiful joe, I for one would welcome megaman into smashbros 4, as i've stated before my ultimate match up is seeing Mario vs sonic vs megaman vs pacman, but just like its purely fan speculation that pacman has a chance in smash bros 4 i, the same can be said for megaman, sakurai was quoted saying a capcom rep is possible not guaranteed and didn't out right say it'd be megaman...
---
Elektra for UMvC 3 and Pac man for SSBWIIU