This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Three candidates for a realistic/predictiony sort of roster!

#11MrSpacelySlatePosted 3/27/2013 5:09:55 PM
Wait a minute. Palutena, Shulk, and Takamaru are likely, but Little Mac, Saki, Waluigi, Toad, and a potential 5th/6th gen Pokemon aren't?

You're kidding, right?
#12LePhenomPosted 3/27/2013 7:31:14 PM
MajinKogahazan posted...
Doug314 posted...
They're all bad since they have Pac-Man
#13Doug314Posted 3/27/2013 7:39:31 PM
You know we all should have read TC's post and seen that Pac-Man was a placeholder.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB4
"I'm willing to bet money that Waluigi, Chrom and K. Rool are in this game" -DynasticAnthony
#14sterlingtyger(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 8:10:51 AM
MrSpacelySlate posted...
Wait a minute. Palutena, Shulk, and Takamaru are likely, but Little Mac, Saki, Waluigi, Toad, and a potential 5th/6th gen Pokemon aren't?

You're kidding, right?

... 6th Gen Pokemon is very clearly on all three rosters, as a Question Mark.

Waluigi and Toad are plausible, sure, but I don't find the Mario series getting a new rep out of anything other than necessity(in which case it will be an easily implementable character such as Dr. Mario, or less likely, Bowser Jr. as a Bowser clone) likely. They're certainly two of four likely characters if the series was to get a new rep.

Little Mac is on the largest of the rosters. Yes he's likely, but I would not put him as high as Palutena, Shulk or Takamaru. I mentioned this in the post do you read or?

Saki... I don't find likely, really. Could be, I suppose, but I have my doubts.

And yes. Palutena, Shulk and Takamaru are likely. Actually those three are like practically guaranteed.