About cuts...

#1DasDavidPosted 3/27/2013 12:19:48 AM
I got bored so I was messing around on the roster maker and upon realizing that (once again) the only cuts I had made were Falco and Snake, I started wondering what the board's feelings on cuts are.

Apart from the occasionally mentioned notion that Lucario/Ike will be replaced, are there characters that anyone feels are going to get cut without what one could really call a replacement? Just curious.
---
-->MY<-- Latest SSB4 Roster.
http://i.imgur.com/GEE3K3d.png
#2OnionOfMysteryPosted 3/27/2013 12:23:02 AM
DasDavid posted...
the only cuts I had made were Falco and Snake

whywouldyoucutSnakeomgwtfbbq

Personally, I expect some replacement-cuts for Pokemon and FE, but truly wish everyone made it in from every previous installment every time.
---
The official OnionOfMystery of Reality.
"Vaan is like a Robin in a universe composed entirely of Batmans."
#3liveman789Posted 3/27/2013 12:24:47 AM
These are he cuts with the most potential in my eyes:

1) Ike (FE flavor of the month)
2) Toon Link
3) Lucario
4) Jigglypuff
5) Ganondorf (Probably unlikely, but in favor for Demise)
6) Sheik
7) Olimar (In favor of a new captain of Pikmin 3)
8) Ness or Lucas
9) Falco or Wolf
10) Snake
11) Sonic
---
My latest Smash Bros 4 roster: http://oi46.tinypic.com/2rz99xx.jpg
#4DasDavid(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 12:27:57 AM
OnionOfMystery posted...
DasDavid posted...

Personally, I expect some replacement-cuts for Pokemon and FE, but truly wish everyone made it in from every previous installment every time.

I've explain why I could see Snake being cut before, and while I'm not sure if I phrased it exactly this way every time it's basically because I could see Snake being a one time thing since he was really only included do to him being requested by Kojima.

And liveman is that in some particular order or...? D=
---
http://i.imgur.com/GEE3K3d.png
#5LittlejefferyPosted 3/27/2013 12:28:30 AM
The following needs to be removed from the roster:

1) R.O.B

2) Toon Link

3) Jigglypuff

4) Ice Climbers

5) Olimar

6) Solid Snake

7) Sonic

8) Replace Lucario with Genesect
---
SSBB fc: 4855-0629-0547 Name: WL
Mario Kart Wii fc: 0216-7101-8263 Name: Waluigi
#6liveman789Posted 3/27/2013 12:30:39 AM
DasDavid posted...
OnionOfMystery posted...
DasDavid posted...

I've explain why I could see Snake being cut before, and while I'm not sure if I phrased it exactly this way every time it's basically because I could see Snake being a one time thing since he was really only included do to him being requested by Kojima.

And liveman is that in some particular order or...? D=

Not in that order, definitely not haha. Just who I think has the potential to be cut, whether it be a VERY small chance or a rather likely one.
---
My latest Smash Bros 4 roster: http://oi46.tinypic.com/2rz99xx.jpg
#7Hero_Of_DarknesPosted 3/27/2013 1:02:25 AM
liveman789 posted...

Ganondorf (Probably unlikely, but in favor for Demise)
Shiek

I'm not certain about a lot of things but both characters will never get cut. I actually laugh when i saw this. The only characters I see that may get cut are third party characters and maybe Wolf. That doesn't mean i want them to get cut. Hahaha....sorry still laughing at the thought of Ganondorf and shiek getting cut.
---
Paper Mario, Megaman, and Vatti for SSB4
#8DasDavid(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 1:53:26 AM
Hero_Of_Darknes posted...
liveman789 posted...

Shiek

I'm not certain about a lot of things but both characters will never get cut. I actually laugh when i saw this. The only characters I see that may get cut are third party characters and maybe Wolf. That doesn't mean i want them to get cut. Hahaha....sorry still laughing at the thought of Ganondorf and shiek getting cut.

I agree that it's very unlikely they will get cute, but there's not reason to be like that about it >.>
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img189/999/brawlroster.png
#9Hero_Of_DarknesPosted 3/27/2013 2:58:09 AM
DasDavid posted...
Hero_Of_Darknes posted...
liveman789 posted...

Shiek

I agree that it's very unlikely they will get cute, but there's not reason to be like that about it >.>

I don't know about that....I think zelda is pretty cute but I guess will have to wait for smash brothers 4 to come out to see about Ganondorf lol. Maybe I came off as a jerk but the chances of Ganondorf and Shiek getting cut is between No chance in hell and everbody on this froum agreeing on a newcomer. It's so very small that its...<_<.....>_> ....laughable. But ill try to be nicer :)
---
Paper Mario, Megaman, and Vatti for SSB4
#10Davidk92Posted 3/27/2013 3:21:32 AM
I can tell you about cuts!

They hurt. ;_;
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot