About cuts...

#11UberPyro64Posted 3/27/2013 4:03:39 AM
Snake has just a good a chance as Sonic does to return. People seriously overrated Sonic's chances to return.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/7451/april2013roster.png
#12Jack_the_monke7Posted 3/27/2013 4:19:23 AM
To anybody in this topic who claimed Ike is a "flavor of the month", or claimed that Olimar and/or Ice Climbers should be cut: I don't like you.
---
King Boo for Super Smash Bros.
Spread the word, show your support
#13DragonImpsPosted 3/27/2013 6:48:44 AM
Littlejeffery posted...
The following needs to be removed from the roster:

1) R.O.B

2) Toon Link

3) Jigglypuff

4) Ice Climbers

5) Olimar

6) Solid Snake

7) Sonic

8) Replace Lucario with Genesect

Seems more like "I don't like them, so they can die".
#14Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 3/27/2013 6:52:09 AM
Hero_Of_Darknes posted...
liveman789 posted...

Ganondorf (Probably unlikely, but in favor for Demise)
Shiek

I'm not certain about a lot of things but both characters will never get cut. I actually laugh when i saw this. The only characters I see that may get cut are third party characters and maybe Wolf. That doesn't mean i want them to get cut. Hahaha....sorry still laughing at the thought of Ganondorf and shiek getting cut.

Ganondorf is Mr. Sakurai's favorite character. He said in a video where he fought against someone who won a Tourney in Japan, and is Sakurai's main, you now wonder why he hasn't been decloned.
---
...once again, my mind crumbles to Kooky's logic! -MetaFalconPunch
Official Ganondorf of the SSBU Boards
#15ChrisCanbergPosted 3/27/2013 7:12:17 AM
Good question...looking at the roster now.

-Toon Link should be cut and his abilities should be given in some way shape or form to adult Link.
-I personally want Jigglypuff to be cut but I know it'll never happen.
-Lucas will probably not make it
-Lucario probably won't make it
-Ike probably will get cut
-If any Star Fox character gets cut...Probably Wolf before Falco. But I hope they all stay and they get more differentiated movesets.
-I'm kind of inclined to say that DeDeDe is at risk.
-I loved playing as Snake so if he's cut I'll be upset but I won't really mind at the end of it.

Thinking about it more, I personally wouldn't mind actually if there weren't any 3rd party characters this time.
#16MrSpacelySlatePosted 3/27/2013 9:10:03 AM
Littlejeffery posted...
The following needs to be removed from the roster:

1) R.O.B

Ahahahaha, get out.
#17DasDavid(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 9:18:49 AM
UberPyro64 posted...
Snake has just a good a chance as Sonic does to return. People seriously overrated Sonic's chances to return.

I'll admit I might be overrating his chances, but I think it's easy for me to get rid of Snake because I never cared for him. Never played his game and didn't really care for his style in Brawl.

That said I'm almost certain there would be more of a backlash for Sonic's removal than Snakes, so that's part of what leads me to think Sonic has a BIT of an edge on Snake. That's just me though, I know I'm obviously no sort of authority.

Also @Hero_Of_Darknes, I can't believe I didn't catch my typo haha XD
---
-->MY<-- Latest SSB4 Roster.
http://i.imgur.com/wbYXhbE.jpg
#18alpha-apePosted 3/27/2013 9:38:14 AM(edited)
I don't want anyone cut, except for maybe Falco, but the characters I see as candidates for being cut are, in order:

1. Ike
2. Toon Link
3. Lucario
4. Snake
5. Lucas
6. Falco

Here are the characters I think only have a very little chance of being cut:
7. Sonic
8. Wolf
9. Poké Trainer
10. ROB

The rest of the characters are almost safe to 100% safe.
---
Official Jigglypuff of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U boards
#19DasDavid(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 9:40:39 AM
alpha-ape posted...
I don't want anyone cut, except for maybe Falco, but the characters I see as candidates for being cut are, in order:

1. Ike
2. Toon Link
3. Lucario
4. Snake
5. Lucas
6. Falco

Here are the characters I think only have a very little chance of being cut:
7. Sonic
8. Wolf
9. Poké Trainer
10. ROB

The rest of the characters are almost safe to 100% safe.

Hmm, interesting D= Personal list I'm aware, but with The Wind Waker HD coming out I'm just curious what makes you think he's the 2nd most likely. Is it just the clone thing? I ask since if that's the case I'd still put Falco or Wolf over him haha.
---
-->MY<-- Latest SSB4 Roster.
http://i.imgur.com/wbYXhbE.jpg