Which company would you like to see do a Smash Bros. type game?

#31Waver92Posted 3/28/2013 6:25:23 PM
sterlingtyger posted...
Waver92 posted...
Sega for me.

I would like to see the Sega characters in action. Plus I need to know more about Sega's characters besides Sonic, Amigo, Phantasy Star and Super Monkey Ball. Thanks to All-stars Racing Transformed, I know a few more, but it's not enough for my satisfaction.

Play Toejam and Earl and Vectorman.

Oh yeah, I did play Vectorman! I forgot about Toejam and Earl. >_< Never played their game, but I do know about them.
---
Brawl FC: 5069-3752-2714 /3DS FC: 2964-8605-0439
Random Warning: HEAD FOR THE HILLS AND PUT YOUR ARMOR ON! THE FANBOYS ARE COMING!!!
#32ign0toPosted 3/28/2013 6:38:19 PM
Waver92 posted...
sterlingtyger posted...
Waver92 posted...
Sega for me.

I would like to see the Sega characters in action. Plus I need to know more about Sega's characters besides Sonic, Amigo, Phantasy Star and Super Monkey Ball. Thanks to All-stars Racing Transformed, I know a few more, but it's not enough for my satisfaction.

Play Toejam and Earl and Vectorman.

Oh yeah, I did play Vectorman! I forgot about Toejam and Earl. >_< Never played their game, but I do know about them.

Also, you know that Project X Zone (the Capcom/Namco/Sega 3DS crossover) is coming to America, right?
#33AlWikowonkavitz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 6:42:24 PM
ign0to posted...
There is already a Smash-like fighter for indie games: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/IndieBrawl

As for the pool, I'd love to see a game like this from Sega, Bandai Namco or Disney, but in the end I voted Gainax bacause of Evangelion. Rei <3

I don't know how I forgot about this. It even has Barkley.
---
AlWikowonkavitz is himself.
#34CrystalKing5426Posted 3/28/2013 6:50:34 PM
SmallerRidley posted...
Gainax, because it would make sense in that it would make absolutely no sense.

Yes. For those who don't know what Gainax would do, imagine all the crazy **** in Smash amped up 10-fold.
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4014/5138578909_05b321131a_z.jpg
#35AlWikowonkavitz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 3:01:00 PM
Bump because I felt like it. Part of me wants to see a game entirely comprised of obscure/semi-obscure retro characters like Kunio-Kun, Karnov, Rygar, and that wizard girl from that Mega Man clone, but rights issues would tangle that all up.
---
AlWikowonkavitz is himself.
#36ViewtifulGenePosted 4/1/2013 3:05:24 PM
Active Enterprises VS Stellar Stone.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#37Selt_Jr422Posted 4/1/2013 3:14:11 PM
BigSharkZ posted...
Ugh, will anyone stop reminding me how Disney and Warner Bros. own everything now? Keep that filth out of my favorite franchises.

Disney should only ever use their own characters if they were to make such a game, don't bring up Marvel or Star Wars in their crap. Same for Warner Bros.

Mainly why I dislike Kingdom Hearts with a passion. I hate Disney and hate the concept of merging my favorite Final Fantasy characters in horrible outfits with Disney characters and little boys that can defeat Sephiroth.

The concept just grosses me out.

i agree with you half and half. yes, i do agree that Disney should keep THEIR own characters if they actually decided to make a smash bros type game. but i disagree with you completely on what you said about Kingdom Hearts. because that is my all time favorite game. i'm GLAD they actually put square enix and classic Disney together. it's a very different, unique thing that they did with a good storyline and that's why so many people love it, even if it had Disney mixed with some final fantasy looking characters :)
#38xAzureWolfxPosted 4/1/2013 3:37:38 PM
Riot.

Super Draven Bros
#39Dark343Posted 4/1/2013 7:09:31 PM
...Nobody's said Atlus? Really? Wow. I mean, P4A was great and all, but a party-fighter with characters from DeSu, DDS, and main series... all of my yes.

Some other repeated ideas would be Disney/Microsoft.
---
'Come" She whispered "And stay with me- we can watch this world die together".
Official Osiris of SMTIV Board.
#40PlasmaCannonPosted 4/1/2013 7:14:06 PM
AlWikowonkavitz posted...
Bump because I felt like it. Part of me wants to see a game entirely comprised of obscure/semi-obscure retro characters like Kunio-Kun, Karnov, Rygar, and that wizard girl from that Mega Man clone, but rights issues would tangle that all up.

Doropie from Magical Kids Doropie? That would be kick ass!

(Game is known as The Krion Conquest in the US)
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.