This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So apart from Takamaru, which retro characters do people consider?

#21MrSpacelySlatePosted 3/28/2013 3:32:11 PM
DynasticAnthony posted...
Lip, Little Mac and Takamaru are the only ones with a real chance.

The only one with an actual chance is Little Mac.
#22ShurikonoPosted 3/28/2013 3:45:08 PM
Rationally thinking, Balloon Fighter, Mach Rider and the Hunting Dog come to mind as options. Sheriff too, but Hunting Dog is a more popular WTF character.
---
PSN: SuB-Bastion
#23MottmanPosted 3/28/2013 5:15:50 PM
Shurikono posted...
Rationally thinking, Balloon Fighter, Mach Rider and the Hunting Dog come to mind as options. Sheriff too, but Hunting Dog is a more popular WTF character.

"Rationally thinking" and "Hunting Dog" (or any version of "Duck Hunt Dog") should never be in the same sentence.
---
"If a beautiful woman with a big chest is in trouble, save them even if it means your life."
- Shing Meteoryte, Tales of Hearts
#24DasDavid(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 5:33:04 PM
Mottman posted...
Shurikono posted...

"Rationally thinking" and "Hunting Dog" (or any version of "Duck Hunt Dog") should never be in the same sentence.

Haha, maybe not but I see the point of people thinking he'd be an addition in the vain of G&W and R.O.B and personally considering the other options he'd kind of be my favorite XD
---
-->MY<-- Latest SSB4 Roster.
http://i.imgur.com/wbYXhbE.jpg
#25lighting_rock84Posted 3/28/2013 6:22:35 PM
The Devil, Donbe and Hikari, or Mike Jones
---
Die Monster! You don't belong in this world!
Pokemon White FC:0132-4106-0107
#26Koro-SenseiPosted 3/28/2013 9:03:20 PM
I find it hilarious that people even support Lip, though they don't realize how short her skirt is. Not to mention her overall design literally screams "jailbait". Her alone would attract lolicons/pedophiles into the Smash fanbase.
#27GohansephirothPosted 3/28/2013 9:10:33 PM
Aside from takamaru im gonna say:

Balloon Fighter: The series has only recently gotten a bit more attention as of late, due to nintendo land and being referenced in other games quite a bit. I can at least hope by his inclusion it will keep tingle out lol

DK Jr: I think people are severely underestimating this guy, probably because out of dk characters hes kinda out of peoples memories, but thats exactly what a retro character is essentially, and we know that nintendo and its long time devs still have a softspot in their heart for the little guy so it is possible to kill two birds with one stone in this case. (and no not as a dk clone)
---
"We're gonna be fighting the biggest beast of all - the times"~Big Boss