Why so much hate for Dillon

#31NME_EnterprisesPosted 4/5/2013 6:10:42 AM
I simply didn't care about Dillon. Then a certain user joined and only made topics about him, and it only went downhill from there.
---
People who've needed "a monstah to clobbah dat dere Kirbeh!": 127
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/15/heartscream2.jpg
#32DaisyfanboyPosted 4/5/2013 7:49:13 AM
Chomper4 posted...
Jangobadass posted...
SmallerRidley posted...
Chomper4 posted...
Why so much apathy for Dillon

This. Not many people hate, he's just not widely supported. There's a difference.

But he could still get in.

Well, yes. Doesn't mean people have to support him. Right now, everything is speculation.
---
So I'm still waiting for Daisy to reappear in something that's not a spinoff.
I'll probably end up dying first or something but optimism is fun.
#33JunDagekiPosted 4/5/2013 9:50:24 AM
never seen the word "Hate" and "Dillon" together until i read this topic title.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#34Koro-SenseiPosted 4/5/2013 10:53:21 AM
They are racist against armadillos. :trollface:
#35Chomper4(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 12:16:36 PM
Daisyfanboy posted...
Chomper4 posted...
Jangobadass posted...
SmallerRidley posted...
Chomper4 posted...
Why so much apathy for Dillon

This. Not many people hate, he's just not widely supported. There's a difference.

But he could still get in.

Well, yes. Doesn't mean people have to support him. Right now, everything is speculation.

Cool, just saying a no fanbase or even a small fambase can still get a character to be playable.
#36PKTrainerYoshiPosted 4/5/2013 12:32:58 PM
As much as I loved DRW and support Dilly to be a playable character, I just take it all in stride. I'm not about to sway other people's opinions and likes/dislikes to match my own. Everyone's got different views and tastes, after all. Heck, not many people even know who he is! Bringing this speculated "hate" out into the light is only going to make matters all the worse.

My take is this: If he gets in, ¡muy bién! If he does not, it's just as groovy. I'll still enjoy SSB4 with open arms, just as I have with the previous three games.
---
Dillon for SSB4!
Shiny Pokemon caught to date: 28 --- Latest: Tranquill (Route 12, random encounter, Gen. V, Black 2, 10/10/2012)
#37Chomper4(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 3:54:38 PM
PKTrainerYoshi posted...
As much as I loved DRW and support Dilly to be a playable character, I just take it all in stride. I'm not about to sway other people's opinions and likes/dislikes to match my own. Everyone's got different views and tastes, after all. Heck, not many people even know who he is! Bringing this speculated "hate" out into the light is only going to make matters all the worse.

My take is this: If he gets in, ¡muy bién! If he does not, it's just as groovy. I'll still enjoy SSB4 with open arms, just as I have with the previous three games.

Well, at leaast we support him.
#38SmallerRidleyPosted 4/7/2013 3:56:27 PM
Would you kindly stop bumping Dillon topics, please.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods
#39victinivcreate1Posted 4/7/2013 4:01:32 PM
stop this bumping dillon topics please. Dillon has been discussed and that discussion is finished. Dillon was not all that popular to begin with, and has average chances at best.
---
Genesect, Mewtwo, Ridley, Shulk, Palutena, Megaman, Isaac, Saki, Toad, King K. Rool, Ghirahim, Roy, Little Mac, Megaman, and DLC for SSB4
#40OblivionEssencePosted 4/7/2013 4:10:58 PM
Okay, but even if he is first party, he's still a 2-game character with a 63% on GameRankings, 65 out of 100 on Metacritic, 8 out of 10 on IGN and an A- on 1UP.com. There are lots of characters with at least 2 games and at least that good of reviews.

The review scores really don't have much bearing on his inclusion in Smash. Also, please name characters with at least two games, whose series isn't represented in Smash, and is actually viable for this game.
---
"Roy WILL be in SSBB." - OblivionEssence 8/18/06 | Week: 0