This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

WiiU failing = SSBWiiU will be more casual than brawl

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. WiiU failing = SSBWiiU will be more casual than brawl
3 years ago#11
ShenanigansMan2 posted...
Get a job, Bob.
"I'm not sick of Nintendo making good games. Just like I'm not sick of pizza, sex, and Doctor Who." - BlackWizardMagus
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
3 years ago#12
By this logic Melee would have been the most casual game in the series, and brawl would have been the most hardcore. Did you even think this through before posting?
3 years ago#13
If people think the Wii U is bound to fail, then I guess the PS3 was too, considering it did even worse sales than the Wii U in the first 3 months.
Not changing until Shelton Benjamin wins the WHC Started: Jan. 10. 2009
http://myanimelist.net/profile/fantheflames
3 years ago#14
Flaming_Fire619 posted...
If people think the Wii U is bound to fail, then I guess the PS3 was too, considering it did even worse sales than the Wii U in the first 3 months.

The PS3 had competition though, with the Wii's almost simultaneous release, and Xbox 360's release earlier that year.

This is different. People aren't torn between getting the Wii U or something else. And if it's doing that bad without competition, it will only get worse when the PS4 comes out. I mean, it was kind of a big mistake to put out a new system to basically compete with the current (soon to be obsolete) generation.
I am the cheese. I am the best character on the show. I am better than both the salami and the bologna combined.
3 years ago#15
GreatJallopi posted...
Flaming_Fire619 posted...

The PS3 had competition though, with the Wii's almost simultaneous release, and Xbox 360's release earlier that year.

This is different. People aren't torn between getting the Wii U or something else. And if it's doing that bad without competition, it will only get worse when the PS4 comes out. I mean, it was kind of a big mistake to put out a new system to basically compete with the current (soon to be obsolete) generation.

The WiiU does have competition. It has to compete with current-gen consoles that are still being sold. It's not like the WiiU can ignore the PS3 and 360 just because it was released years later.
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. WiiU failing = SSBWiiU will be more casual than brawl

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived