WiiU failing = SSBWiiU will be more casual than brawl

#11l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 3/30/2013 2:30:27 PM
ShenanigansMan2 posted...
Get a job, Bob.

---
"I'm not sick of Nintendo making good games. Just like I'm not sick of pizza, sex, and Doctor Who." - BlackWizardMagus
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#12retrogamer28Posted 3/30/2013 2:47:07 PM
By this logic Melee would have been the most casual game in the series, and brawl would have been the most hardcore. Did you even think this through before posting?
#13Flaming_Fire619Posted 3/30/2013 2:57:13 PM
If people think the Wii U is bound to fail, then I guess the PS3 was too, considering it did even worse sales than the Wii U in the first 3 months.
---
Not changing until Shelton Benjamin wins the WHC Started: Jan. 10. 2009
http://myanimelist.net/profile/fantheflames
#14GreatJallopiPosted 3/30/2013 5:01:03 PM
Flaming_Fire619 posted...
If people think the Wii U is bound to fail, then I guess the PS3 was too, considering it did even worse sales than the Wii U in the first 3 months.

The PS3 had competition though, with the Wii's almost simultaneous release, and Xbox 360's release earlier that year.

This is different. People aren't torn between getting the Wii U or something else. And if it's doing that bad without competition, it will only get worse when the PS4 comes out. I mean, it was kind of a big mistake to put out a new system to basically compete with the current (soon to be obsolete) generation.
---
I am the cheese. I am the best character on the show. I am better than both the salami and the bologna combined.
#15ViewtifulGenePosted 3/30/2013 5:12:24 PM
GreatJallopi posted...
Flaming_Fire619 posted...

The PS3 had competition though, with the Wii's almost simultaneous release, and Xbox 360's release earlier that year.

This is different. People aren't torn between getting the Wii U or something else. And if it's doing that bad without competition, it will only get worse when the PS4 comes out. I mean, it was kind of a big mistake to put out a new system to basically compete with the current (soon to be obsolete) generation.

The WiiU does have competition. It has to compete with current-gen consoles that are still being sold. It's not like the WiiU can ignore the PS3 and 360 just because it was released years later.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong