MOST LIKED ROSTER TOURNAMENT Round 3: MrSpacelySlate VS. Limelight788

#1liveman789Posted 3/30/2013 2:21:47 PM
Which Roster Do You Like More? - Results (54 votes)
MrSpacelySlate
25.93% (14 votes)
Limelight788
74.07% (40 votes)
This poll is now closed.
The rules of this tournament were to make the most liked character roster, without exceeding 45 characters (50 with transformations).

Last round, Doug314 beat DoctorRice by just 4 votes!

Now on to Round 3! Take a look at the to rosters below, then vote on which one is your favorite!

MrSpacelySlate

http://oi48.tinypic.com/2h3y4gy.jpg

If you like Mario characters, then this is the roster for you! MSS has included Toad, Bowser Jr., AND Waluigi as newcomers! He also has some cuts: Diddy Kong, Marth, Toon Link, Lucas, and Snake. Some very surprising cuts, but is it enough to stop you from voting for this roster?

Limelight788

http://oi45.tinypic.com/2rqfzox.jpg

Not cuts for the light of lime! The most notable thing about his roster is the fact that he brought back Melee favorites Mewtwo and Roy from the dead! Is this what you want? Or do you want all new characters?
#2AlWikowonkavitzPosted 3/30/2013 2:31:54 PM
First one could do with cutting Waddle Dee (and Fox clones, I guess) to bring back some of the people they cut and add Mega Man. Didn't expect Wreck-It Ralph, though.

Second one is standard. It takes no real risks. But it won't piss anyone off.
---
AlWikowonkavitz is himself.
#3PlasmaCannonPosted 3/30/2013 2:58:37 PM
I don't even care whats on the rosters the vote goes to Limelight788 because I cannot stand Spacely and his ignorant irrational hatred of Mewtwo and many other characters.
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#4MrSpacelySlatePosted 3/30/2013 3:00:18 PM
PlasmaCannon posted...
I don't even care whats on the rosters the vote goes to Limelight788 because I cannot stand Spacely and his ignorant irrational hatred of Mewtwo and many other characters.

Really, kid? Bias, are you friggin' serious? That's the reason to vote?

Just when I thought this board couldn't sink lower. This place is no better than your typical COD board.
#5PlasmaCannonPosted 3/30/2013 3:02:36 PM
MrSpacelySlate posted...
PlasmaCannon posted...

Really, kid? Bias, are you friggin' serious? That's the reason to vote?

Just when I thought this board couldn't sink lower. This place is no better than your typical COD board.

Just goes to show how much of an impression your ignorance has made.
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#6MrSpacelySlatePosted 3/30/2013 3:06:32 PM
PlasmaCannon posted...
Just goes to show how much of an impression your ignorance has made.

Like anyone actually cares.
#7liveman789(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 3:08:41 PM
Surprisingly, MSS, you were the only one in the tournament to add Banjo Kazooie to the roster. Almost everyone wants him in, so I was a bit shocked to see no one else include him.
#8Dustof_DryBonesPosted 3/30/2013 3:11:44 PM
PlasmaCannon posted...

This. I instantly voted for Limelight788's roster.
---
Ahoy, matey!
#9UberPyro64Posted 3/30/2013 3:12:10 PM
The roster with Snake on it.

The one that doesn't also seems to be missing Marth so it fails twice as much.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/7451/april2013roster.png
#10MrSpacelySlatePosted 3/30/2013 3:14:59 PM
liveman789 posted...
Surprisingly, MSS, you were the only one in the tournament to add Banjo Kazooie to the roster. Almost everyone wants him in, so I was a bit shocked to see no one else include him.

Well, you said who did you want. I went with the one that deserved it, even though it'll sadly never happen.