What's your stance on Jigglypuff?

#1wearewe34340Posted 3/30/2013 5:53:16 PM(edited)
What do you think? - Results (93 votes)
She's definitley returning.
60.22% (56 votes)
I don't think she should stay in, but she probably will.
32.26% (30 votes)
I hope she'll return, but her chances are slim.
3.23% (3 votes)
She's definitely out.
3.23% (3 votes)
Other (explain in comments)
1.08% (1 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm a little torn, she WAS in the original 12, but is that even a valid argument anymore?
---
Earthbound, Mother 3 and Banjo-Kazooie FTW
"That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario!"
#2sterlingtygerPosted 3/30/2013 5:55:59 PM
Original 12.

My stance on Jigglypuff is that she's completely irrelevant to the series, would be best with her moveset applied to Togepi, and serves no purpose representationally.
But she's not going to get cut and we all have to come to terms with that in our own way.

Because she's so easy to implement, being that her model and many of her moves are incredibly easily constructed out of Kirby. That's why she was in 64, and it's why she was in Melee, and it's why she was tossed in at the last second in Brawl. And that's why she'll be in this one too. She's a liked enough character with an original moveset that's very very easy to make.
#3SmallerRidleyPosted 3/30/2013 5:59:26 PM
Almost a jumping stance, but the feet a little closer than usual. She's not very big.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods
#4sterlingtygerPosted 3/30/2013 6:05:31 PM
SmallerRidley posted...
Almost a jumping stance, but the feet a little closer than usual. She's not very big.

Too small for Smash Bros.
#5Poopcorn13Posted 3/30/2013 7:06:39 PM
I don't like Jigglypuff. I've always found her to be incredibly annoying character-wise and would be happy if she was removed. Even if her moveset was one of the better ones in Smash.

That said, at this point I think it's unlikely that she'll get cut even if relevance or importance or stuff like that come into play.
---
You am no real super sand. - Virginia
#6squirrel_boyPosted 3/30/2013 7:11:06 PM
Im honestly surprised shes stayed in this long. Mewtwo got cut after his first appearance and hes way more important and deserving than Jiggly. I wouldnt mind her returning, unless her leaving gets us someone better
#7MrSpacelySlatePosted 3/30/2013 8:11:00 PM
She looked like she was going to be out of Brawl, but against all odds, she managed to stay.

Though there's still a possible tiny chance it might happen again, she's pretty much likely to come back. It only helps that she had and still has higher priority than a certain, seemingly more popular character, too.
#8l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 3/30/2013 8:25:21 PM
I wouldn't say she's definitely returning, but I picked that option anyway because I don't think her chances are slim either.
---
"I'm not sick of Nintendo making good games. Just like I'm not sick of pizza, sex, and Doctor Who." - BlackWizardMagus
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#91918mePosted 3/30/2013 8:29:10 PM
I don't think they'll axe anyone from the original twelve; it would be almost like Captain Falcon, Luigi or Ness being cut (well, not really, but still).
---
I'm not even going to try to make my sig stand out like most people do.
"I've seen this sig several different times." ~Maj_Massacre
#10XxWontonxXPosted 3/30/2013 9:00:12 PM
Jiggs is returning.
---
Palutena, Micaiah, Shulk, Chrom, Female Pokemon Trainer, Roy, Ashley, Mona, and 6th Gen Pokemon for SSB4.