This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most Realistic Roster on GameFaqs FINALS! :D

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Most Realistic Roster on GameFaqs FINALS! :D
2 years ago#11
Rating each roster side by side per series winner takes it all. Also im skipping identical displays.

Looking at Mario Reps its either Toad or Jr. Waluigi isnt happening. 1pt for rosters 1 and 2.
1: 1pt.
2: 1pt
3: 0pt

As for zelda Roster 1 has toon zelda, 2 has terta, and 3 has cut toon link for ghirahim. Yeah roster 3 loses a point here while 1 and 2 tie again.
1: 2pt.
2: 2pt
3: -1pt

Now onto pokemon: Here Im just look for the main 4 plus either mew2 or 6th gen rep.
No points given
2: 2pt
3: -1pt

Metroid roster 1 cut out a transform, with is a big no-no. Other wise the same. On point for 2 and 3.
2: 3pt
3: 0pt

as for new series barrin the identicals we have nook in roster one, nook and mii in roster 2 and isaac in roster 3. While I doubt nook will appear based on sakuari, i do see mii showing up. However roster 3 takes the cake with isaac and no nook.
2: 3pt
3: 1pt

And the winner is is pink. However all 3 could very well be the end result
---
Created 6/12/2011
This sig will not change until mewtwo is confirmed in Super Smash Bros 4!
2 years ago#12
Pink pikmins because hers is the most realistic and best! Though I hate toad! Hbother choices make up for it :)
---
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh
2 years ago#13
Waluigi 0/100000
---
Stop UR FOOLIZHNESS!!!
2 years ago#14
Pink Pikmin's running away with the lead and going to win this it looks like. It's actually really close to what I think is the most realistic roster except for most notably the lack of any new Pokemon which I think is almost guaranteed.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB4
"I'm willing to bet money that Waluigi, Chrom and K. Rool are in this game" -DynasticAnthony
2 years ago#15
DasDavid posted...
I'm genuinely surprised that 2/3 have Tom Nook and all three have Lip haha.

Oh well, guess we all define realistic very differently XD

People figure "realistic" as "I don't like the character which means they have no chance of appearing."

You know this is too true.
---
Official Husband of Tharja <33333
I AM THE CONQUEROR.
2 years ago#16
I'm giving it to DynasticAnthony. I agreed with Waluigi and a couple other things, but what I find most realistic are Issac and the ? Mark. Issac was an assist trophy and I can see him in this one, and if that ? represents a new Pokemon representative, I think that's very fitting.
---
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Most Realistic Roster on GameFaqs FINALS! :D

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived