Idea for a character!

#1GreatJallopiPosted 4/1/2013 5:14:23 PM
Okay, as we all know, Marth, Ike, and Roy will all be returning. However, due to the massive success of Fire Emblem Awakening that will surely last months from now, we need a way to represent it.

My idea: A switch off character where character A is [Chrom, Sumia, and Robin] while character B is [Lucina, Tharja, and Anna]. How will this work, you ask? All three characters in a set will appear at once. The player chooses which they want to control, and the other two are constantly attacking and cannot be killed, AT ALL. Additionally, damage will only be applied if all three characters are hit at once.

I think this is the perfect way to support Awakening's support system. How 'bout you?
---
I am the cheese. I am the best character on the show. I am better than both the salami and the bologna combined.
#2GreatJallopi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 6:58:32 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3mrpants_againPosted 4/2/2013 7:05:18 AM
Okay, as we all know, Marth, Ike, and Roy will all be returning.

-__-
---
This Is What We Do! This is Who We Are!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YviYufXRw0g
#4Doug314Posted 4/2/2013 7:42:57 AM
Roy has a very low chance of returning.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB4
"I'm willing to bet money that Waluigi, Chrom and K. Rool are in this game" -DynasticAnthony
#5ViewtifulGenePosted 4/2/2013 7:45:35 AM
Doug314 posted...

Nothing proves his return is likely. Nothing proves it more likely for him to stay out than to return, though.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#6GreatJallopi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 10:10:13 AM
Doug314 posted...

NO! Roy was cut from Brawl due to time constraints. That puts him first in line this time around!
---
I am the cheese. I am the best character on the show. I am better than both the salami and the bologna combined.
#7NME_EnterprisesPosted 4/2/2013 10:17:56 AM
April 1st was yesterday. You can stop being obnoxious now.
---
People who've needed "a monstah to clobbah dat dere Kirbeh!": 127
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/15/heartscream2.jpg