This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Roster prediction...

#1RanzEDGEPosted 4/4/2013 5:06:23 PM
How possible is this roster? - Results (35 votes)
10/10 Spot on
8.57% (3 votes)
9/10
14.29% (5 votes)
8/10
22.86% (8 votes)
7/10
20% (7 votes)
6/10
5.71% (2 votes)
5/10 hit and miss
14.29% (5 votes)
4/10
0% (0 votes)
3/10
0% (0 votes)
2/10
2.86% (1 votes)
1/10 so unlikely its not even funny
11.43% (4 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I always wanted to make my own roster Prediction so without further ado...

(Mario)
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser

(Donkey Kong)
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
King K. Rool

(Yoshi)
Yoshi

(Wario ware/Wario land)
Wario

(Legend of zelda)
Link
Zelda/Sheik
Ganondorf
Toon Link

(Pokemon)
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Pokemon Trainer
Lucario
Mewtwo new form representing gen 6

(Kirby)
Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede

(Starfox)
Fox
Falco
Wolf

(Metroid)
Samus/Zero Suit Samus
possibly a bounty hunter from the metroid series

(F-Zero)
Captain Falcon

(Fire Emblem)
Marth
Ike
Chrom

(Mother)
Ness
Lucas

(Kid icarus)
Pit
Palutena

(Pikmin)
Captain Olimar

(Retros/Misc charecters)
Ice Climbers
Mr. Game & Watch
R.O.B.
Little Mac
Takamaru
Saki Amamiya
Shulk
Isaac

(3rd partys)
Sonic
Snake
Pacman
Megaman

I find this to be the most likely roster we get. Main Series get charecters that are important to their series or Iconicincally popular in their series or both and we get alot of popular chars on the side so if you will please rate how likely it is.
---
"We are not small you are just to big can you not see this!?" ~TheDenpamen
#2Someguy_13Posted 4/4/2013 5:13:49 PM
I really like it, but I would like to ask why you think a random bounty hunter is more likely for a Metroid rep than Ridley.
---
Survivor of the Yahoo Bunker War of 2010
#3DaisyfanboyPosted 4/4/2013 5:15:27 PM
It's fine, but it's not interesting...
---
So I'm still waiting for Daisy to reappear in something that's not a spinoff.
I'll probably end up dying first or something but optimism is fun.
#4Dustof_DryBonesPosted 4/4/2013 5:15:52 PM
8/10. It's really good, but the third-party section is very dubious (and so is K. Rool, but whatever).

Mad props for considering a bounty hunter from Metroid though.
---
Ahoy, matey!
#5liveman789Posted 4/4/2013 5:19:21 PM
I'm still not convinced that Newtwo thing isn't an April Fool's joke.
#6RanzEDGE(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 5:22:35 PM
Someguy_13 posted...
I really like it, but I would like to ask why you think a random bounty hunter is more likely for a Metroid rep than Ridley.

well ridley may have support wich has gotten alot of charcters far i was considering him but since sakurai hasnt done anything about adding to the roster ridley which leaves me to beleive maybe he just dosent fit in smash though he did appear as 2 seperate bosses so if theres any certain talk about ridley that actually supports him being a playable charecter and not another boss again ill gladly consider him.
---
"We are not small you are just to big can you not see this!?" ~TheDenpamen
#7Someguy_13Posted 4/4/2013 5:28:49 PM
RanzEDGE posted...
Someguy_13 posted...

well ridley may have support wich has gotten alot of charcters far i was considering him but since sakurai hasnt done anything about adding to the roster ridley which leaves me to beleive maybe he just dosent fit in smash though he did appear as 2 seperate bosses so if theres any certain talk about ridley that actually supports him being a playable charecter and not another boss again ill gladly consider him.

Well Sakurai has shown more interest in Ridley, than say, King K. Rool.
If it's not Ridley, I really don't see Metroid getting a second rep, despite the fact that it's more than deserving.

Anyway, that and Saki (I just don't think he's that likely anymore) are my only problems with the roster.
Other than that, it's both a great roster, and a likely one.
---
#8UberPyro64Posted 4/4/2013 5:29:26 PM
I would argue that Saki and Isaac aren't as likely anymore. Japan just doesn't support them enough like they did with Brawl. I would add some newer characters for new reps instead. Also yeah, It's Ridley or none for new Metroid characters. The rest is great.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/7451/april2013roster.png
#9Someguy_13Posted 4/4/2013 5:34:43 PM
UberPyro64 posted...
I would argue that Saki and Isaac aren't as likely anymore. Japan just doesn't support them enough like they did with Brawl. I would add some newer characters for new reps instead. Also yeah, It's Ridley or none for new Metroid characters. The rest is great.

I would say some Golden Sun rep is likely, and Isaac is the most likely one, though it could be Matthew.
---
#10UberPyro64Posted 4/4/2013 5:48:42 PM
Someguy_13 posted...
UberPyro64 posted...

I would say some Golden Sun rep is likely, and Isaac is the most likely one, though it could be Matthew.

With how unsuccessful the last Golden Sun was we might very well not get a Golden Sun rep.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/7451/april2013roster.png