This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Roster prediction...

#11Someguy_13Posted 4/4/2013 5:57:11 PM
UberPyro64 posted...
Someguy_13 posted...
UberPyro64 posted...
I would argue that Saki and Isaac aren't as likely anymore. Japan just doesn't support them enough like they did with Brawl. I would add some newer characters for new reps instead. Also yeah, It's Ridley or none for new Metroid characters. The rest is great.

I would say some Golden Sun rep is likely, and Isaac is the most likely one, though it could be Matthew.

With how unsuccessful the last Golden Sun was we might very well not get a Golden Sun rep.

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn actually sold pretty well.
It wasn't as well reviewed as the first one and TLA, but it still got mostly positive reviews.

There's also supposed to be more on the way,
---
Survivor of the Yahoo Bunker War of 2010
#12UberPyro64Posted 4/4/2013 6:12:24 PM
Someguy_13 posted...
UberPyro64 posted...
Someguy_13 posted...
UberPyro64 posted...
I would argue that Saki and Isaac aren't as likely anymore. Japan just doesn't support them enough like they did with Brawl. I would add some newer characters for new reps instead. Also yeah, It's Ridley or none for new Metroid characters. The rest is great.

I would say some Golden Sun rep is likely, and Isaac is the most likely one, though it could be Matthew.

With how unsuccessful the last Golden Sun was we might very well not get a Golden Sun rep.

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn actually sold pretty well.
It wasn't as well reviewed as the first one and TLA, but it still got mostly positive reviews.

There's also supposed to be more on the way,

Dark Dawn solid quite poorly in Japan and especially Europe. It did slightly better in North America but as we've seen, Japan is where it counts most.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/7451/april2013roster.png
#13RanzEDGE(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 2:49:33 AM
Bump
---
"We are not small you are just to big can you not see this!?" ~TheDenpamen
#14ChrisCanbergPosted 4/5/2013 3:29:08 AM
Very safe roster but I suppose if it were the real thing I wouldn't mind seeing it. I think you can use a few cuts here and there.
#15ThatPersonGuyPosted 4/5/2013 6:16:33 AM
Best I've seen here...

I mean, at least if it avoids cuts.

If it HAS cuts, I could see this roster having a few out-of-nowhere characters pop up.

Oh, and Plasma won't get this game.
---
"You don't have an inferiority complex, you're just inferior."
-Sarcastic Announcer in Wave Race