This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Doug's new roster

• Topic Archived

User Info: Doug314

Doug314
3 years ago#11
Okay, got it working. Here's picture of roster:

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/996/realisticrosterroster.png

And I think Lloyd is more likely than Pac-Man. Those reasons don't do much for Pac-Man since he still hasn't done any of them for Nintendo.
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB4
"I'm willing to bet money that Waluigi, Chrom and K. Rool are in this game" -DynasticAnthony

User Info: Limelight788

Limelight788
3 years ago#12
Doug314 posted...
Okay, got it working. Here's picture of roster:

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/996/realisticrosterroster.png

And I think Lloyd is more likely than Pac-Man. Those reasons don't do much for Pac-Man since he still hasn't done any of them for Nintendo.

I personally don't think iconic status means much for Pac-Man's chances either (then again, I'm one of the very few that doubts a Namco rep). But I do feel as when compared to what else Namco has to offer, it does count for something.

Honestly, I don't see any reason why a Tales rep would be added. Sure Namco can ask for one, but the roster is up to Sakurai's discretion and I definitely don't think he's for a Tales rep, especially when he's going to be seeing more attractive options.
Toad, Bowser Jr., Paper Mario, Geno, King K. Rool, Dixie Kong, Ridley, Mewtwo, Deoxys, Pichu, Genesect, Roy, Palutena, Mach Rider, Ray, and Mega Man for SSB4!

User Info: Doug314

Doug314
3 years ago#13
Lloyd seems like a pretty attractive choice to me. But it's subjective and I know I won't be able to come up with an argument that'll convince you of it.
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB4
"I'm willing to bet money that Waluigi, Chrom and K. Rool are in this game" -DynasticAnthony

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived