Do the Mario RPG series deserve more representation?

#1BigSharkZPosted 4/6/2013 9:11:11 PM
Do the Mario RPG series deserve more representation? - Results (7 votes)
Yes, with a character such as Geno, Dimentio, or Fawful.
28.57% (2 votes)
Yes, with music such as the Master's theme, Beware the Forest Mushrooms or Dark Bowser's theme.
28.57% (2 votes)
Yes, with assist trophies, such as Paper Mario partners.
0% (0 votes)
Yes, with more trophies and/or stickers.
14.29% (1 votes)
No, they do not deserve more representation.
28.57% (2 votes)
Other (Please specify).
0% (0 votes)
This poll is now closed.
What do you think about this? I thought it was very unfortunate that the only two Mario RPG songs were cut in Brawl.

In my opinion, I think a character would be very nice although Toad, Bowser Jr. and/or Waluigi will probably make it before any of them. If not for Geno, then I'd love another villain, so Dimentio, Fawful, or even Cackletta would be cool.

As for music, there's so many awesome songs in those games that I feel like it's an obligation for some of them to be included in the next game.

I'd like to see Paper Mario assist trophies, Mario's partners (Vivian or the baby Yoshi would be really nice) in particular.

I'd like to see Doopliss, the Shadow Queen or that one little guy in his egg from the first Paper Mario game (I always forget his name but I really liked him) as mini-bosses / bosses. I haven't played Sticker Star yet so I don't know what could be included from that game.

Trophies and/or stickers are not necessary but still nice.
---
PSN: MounirJemily
#2papermegaslimePosted 4/6/2013 9:17:23 PM
At LEAST music. A playable character...maybe, but I think Mario and Zelda are fine how they are. A stage would be nice though.
---
Clefairy is best Pokemon and should be an alt costume for Jiggs
#3ViewtifulGenePosted 4/6/2013 9:17:35 PM
With music and stages, sure. I don't see any urgent need for a new character though.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#4maxdalingPosted 4/6/2013 9:18:55 PM(edited)
I would absolutely love for Mario RPG representation, but I believe the issue is Square Enix.

Some people speculate that Rob's moveset was originally designed around Geno as a usable character, with a Forest Maze stage and Beware the Forest mushrooms music all in game.... but were later taken out do to licensing issues.
---
---GameFaceMax--- http://www.youtube.com/user/jmaxlinglus/featured
#5BigSharkZ(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 9:23:55 PM(edited)
I can't believe I forgot stages! Sorry, doing a lot of work and I guess I'm pretty exhausted today.

Edit: And crap, by mistake I clicked the button to end the poll and it doesn't seem like there's a way to reverse it, so I guess you'll have to express yourself by commenting.
---
PSN: MounirJemily