This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wish List Roster

#1papermegaslimePosted 4/7/2013 8:18:16 AM
Basically, this is the roster that I would like to see, even though it's not really likely.

Brawl's roster
Cuts: No real cuts, but Lucario isn't his own character anymore. I'll explain later. And PT changes a lot...surprisingly those two are only tangentially related.

New characters, with a description for each:

Yoshi Character
What's that? Yoshi's finally getting a new game? Well then, I think if other recurring characters from the past games have big roles then they could have a spot.

King K Rool
Yeah, I know, he wasn't in DKCR. But I want to play as him, and this is a wishlist after all.

9-Volt
You know all those old iconic characters that Sakurai wanted to add but couldn't come up with moves for? 9-Volt could take care of that with moves based on Balloon Fight, Excite Bike, and other NES classics. I know Mona, Ashley, and Captain Syrup are all more likely, and having more girls is important, but I love 9-volt so he goes on the wishlist.

Ridley
Who else could we have from Metroid? I mean I guess there's Dark Samus, I wouldn't be upset with that, I just want someone new.

Palutena
I finally moved from Team Medusa to Team Palutena after playing the game. Throwing a goddess in would be interesting.

Giovanni
Yes. The leader of Team Rocket. Pokemon needs a villain, and I don't care what anyone says, Mewtwo doesn't count as a villain anymore. But he could be enslaved by the villain, and so could Deoxys, Lucario, and Zoroark. Don't ask about Mewtwo and Newtwo, I don't care which he has, I just want Giovanni.

"Really man? That means Pokemon Trainer won't be unique anymore!"
Oh don't worry, I have a plan for him:

Red
Pokemon Trainer gets a new name, and a new moveset to go with it. That moveset can be found here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-wii-u/62460949
Red is actually active in the games, let the crime boss be the one watching from the sidelines like he usually is.

Fire Emblem Character
I haven't gotten into Fire Emblem yet, but I know the newest game was very popular, and I guess that means it should have another character, even though I don't know who that would be.

Ok, now for some new series:

Little Mac
One of the most requested, in North America at least. I think he's got this.

Takamaru
I have no doubt that his recent appearances are the final push, and I can see him getting the Kid Icarus treatment after.

Shulk
Please please please please please

K. K. Slider
Or anyone from Animal crossing, really. But I especially want a music based character. If only Harmoknight came out sooner and had a sequel already...although I do have another idea for that...

Mr. AR
Probably the character on here with the least chance (well, maybe more than Giovanni), but I think it could be interesting. I'm talking about the yellow box guy on the 3DS. What if his moves consisted of spitting out characters from the e-shop games like Harmoknight, Rolling Western, Pushmo, etc. and having them do different things? I would love to see that, as unlikely as it is.

Mii
Sakurai said the 3DS version will focus on customization, which makes me think customizible characters. But do you really think they'll put in a fancy character creator? Of course not, Mii's would take a lot less development time!

And finally the third parties:

Megaman
I LOVE Megaman, and this is a wishlist, so that's all there is to say about it. Oh, except that I love Protoman even more, so he's an alt costume <3

Pacman
---
Clefairy is best Pokemon and should be an alt costume for Jiggs
#2xgiraffes13xPosted 4/7/2013 6:51:09 PM
I love this. Interesting, unique and diverse. Plus you gave reasoning. I love the idea for Red. ^_^
---
My Dream SSB4 Roster - http://tinyurl.com/az7b2j4
2 months until E3! *fangirls*
#3_Super_Shadow_Posted 4/7/2013 6:56:08 PM
im not going to comment on all of this,

I just want to say, I would be absolutely furious if a pokemon trainer got in the game over a pokemon.

Not to mention almost every move that pokemon trainer uses could esily be transferred over to an animal crossing rep.

fishing rod, slingshot, water can, etc.
keep that moveset for an animal crossing rep, and keep the pokemon as pokemon.
---
Lucina, Newtwo, Ridley, Tom Nook, Bowser Jr, Palutena, Megaman, Lloyd Irving for SSB4
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/4320/ssb4roster.png
#4thebrawler56Posted 4/7/2013 7:04:17 PM
No Lloyd Irving?
---
OFFICIAL CAPTAIN FALCON OF THE SUPER SMASH BROS. U BOARD.
"Crap, I hate my logic."-KeyBlade999
#5papermegaslime(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 7:54:15 PM
_Super_Shadow_ posted...
im not going to comment on all of this,

I just want to say, I would be absolutely furious if a pokemon trainer got in the game over a pokemon.

Not to mention almost every move that pokemon trainer uses could esily be transferred over to an animal crossing rep.

fishing rod, slingshot, water can, etc.
keep that moveset for an animal crossing rep, and keep the pokemon as pokemon.

You would be furious if the actual playable character got in? What? I do agree that some of the moves I gave him could be translated to an Animal Crossing character, but I thought the Pokeball/Greatball/Ultraball idea was unique enough, and I could still make a separate Villager moveset without it being too similar, except maybe give Villager the fishing rod and let Pokemon Trainer just have a normal grab.
---
#6papermegaslime(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 7:55:22 PM
thebrawler56 posted...
No Lloyd Irving?

I do love Tales of Symphonia, but having Pacman in just feels right.
---