Which button would you push? (Again)

#11XxWontonxXPosted 4/8/2013 12:07:42 PM
DasDavid posted...
Honestly red. I'm not going to pretend that if the option were really given to me I'd be all that selfless about it >.>

This exactly.
---
Palutena, Micaiah, Shulk, Chrom, Female Pokemon Trainer, Roy, Ashley, Mona, and 6th Gen Pokemon for SSB4.
#12squirrel_boyPosted 4/8/2013 12:16:24 PM
oops, i voted my favorite color before i read the description. Whyd i have to vote blue!!!
#13UberPyro64Posted 4/8/2013 12:24:27 PM(edited)
Blue because the thought of being responsible for someones death would be too much to bear. And that person might have a nice family and children or parents. Would you want to tell them you were responsible for their mother/father's death or that their son/daughter is gone because you wanted a game? Yeah you'll never meet them but to ruin the lives of others for a game of all things is just irresponsible and wrong.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/7451/april2013roster.png
#14RajakaiTheBeastPosted 4/8/2013 12:23:47 PM
squirrel_boy posted...
oops, i voted my favorite color before i read the description. Whyd i have to vote blue!!!

thats what happened too me
---
Yeah,more spondoli.
*Conker's bad fur day*
#15DragonwarriordudePosted 4/8/2013 12:37:02 PM
Red
---
Sig.
#16ZuuFPosted 4/8/2013 12:37:13 PM
Red

I have no emotional attachment to the person who dies, who probably would've died anyway (we all die...but that's not the point).
---
I am a writer (mostly a poet). If you're interested in buying my work, let me know (message me).
Feel free to check my ZuuF facebook page for samples.
#17Kagemusha_OulmnPosted 4/8/2013 12:50:50 PM
zelosjr posted...
Everyone who chose blue is a liar.

Dude, do you not know anyone who values human life more than video games? I know gamers who would push the blue button if it meant never playing any game again, let alone something as simple as giving up a single game.

I'd push blue regardless, but I'm not a great example -- I have so many other hobbies and passions that it wouldn't be much of a sacrifice. I know people who spend hours gaming every day who would part with it all if it meant saving someone.
---
Series that desperately need another game:
LoZ:FS, BoF, Chrono and MM:L (You were so close, my friend!)
#18fawful_XPosted 4/8/2013 12:54:51 PM
*presses the red button*

Around 1-3 people die every second. Fate simply demanded that person died the second I pressed the button, which could have saved a more important person for at least one more second.

Win/Win in a way.
---
Official Fawful of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U board.
Warning: May not make any sense.
#19CrystalKing5426Posted 4/8/2013 1:02:06 PM
*Didn't read description, voted Blue. Reads description, changes vote to Red.*
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4014/5138578909_05b321131a_z.jpg
#20ThesingerofstarPosted 4/8/2013 1:17:32 PM(edited)
zelosjr posted...
Everyone who chose blue is a liar.

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii301/KirbyGotenksabsorbed/roflbot_zps4835ca12.jpg?t=1365452078

Blue. Good points gained. I mean, seriously? Killing someone so you can play a game? XD
And don't be like "hu hu hu, they would've died anyway", because by pressing the blue button you're giving them a "life of wealth and freedom".

Dark or evil creatures take extra damage from light magic in games. I think a lot of people here would take extra damage from light magic, if you catch my drift.
---
"This hand is moist, my lady" - Othello