I think that since Namco is helping developping the game, it is safe to assume

#1epik_fail1Posted 4/9/2013 3:56:58 PM
their will be alternate costumes. Dr.Mario can be in without taking a spot, and Mewtwo could have a "Newtwo" costume (I really hope they don't call him that or Mewthree)
---
Mewtwo, Lucario and Zoroark (or) Victini all deserve to be in SSB4
People who agree : 41
#2MichaelollPosted 4/9/2013 4:01:39 PM
DIHSO was prevalent in mario super sluggers so i think we can get DIHSO

she got her own stadium too
#3_Super_Shadow_Posted 4/9/2013 4:05:16 PM
newtwo's alternate costume should be mewtwo imo.

We are already over saturated with first gen pokemon, I think the later generations need representation.

Also, I was talking about in another thread that some alternate costumes should be unlockable via the challenges.
"Defeat bowser 10 times in brawl"
and you unlock dry bowser.

Also, I would really like it if SOME not all, alternate costumes, like Dr. Mario, got a slight change in moveset, even if its a s simple as giving him back his pill instead of the fire ball,

or making pichu return via alternate costume for pikachu, and changing the stats around, by making him faster and lighter at the cost of some strength. not much would be needed to do this at all, considering fan mods have done this countless times over.

just look how good some of these mods are for nidoran
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/8669/al10121315061binout.jpg
---
Lucina, Newtwo, Ridley, Tom Nook, Bowser Jr, Palutena, Megaman, Lloyd Irving for SSB4
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/4320/ssb4roster.png
#4liveman789Posted 4/9/2013 4:08:49 PM
_Super_Shadow_ posted...

Unless "Newtwo" is just another form of Mewtwo, I wouldn't like this idea. 2 different Pokemon shoudn't be different alternate costumes of one another.
#5Selt_Jr422Posted 4/9/2013 4:15:44 PM(edited)
i want to see adult Link in Fierce Deity Demon mode as an alternate look/costume! i was actually hearing rumors that there will be a majora's mask remake for Wii U (i already know about Wind Waker remake). so chances of this costume for link could be all but possible. if Majora's mask Wii U ever DID happen. which i'm sure it will....someday :( (even 3DS) also his Ordon look from twilight princess would be nice! wooden sword and shield lol
#6_Super_Shadow_Posted 4/9/2013 4:17:43 PM
liveman789 posted...
_Super_Shadow_ posted...

Unless "Newtwo" is just another form of Mewtwo, I wouldn't like this idea. 2 different Pokemon shoudn't be different alternate costumes of one another.

Well its more than likely just another forme for mewtwo.
even though some of the advertisers are saying its a "completely" brand new pokemon,

the pokemon company did the same with keldeo's resolution forme, black and white kyruem, deoxy's speed forme, and more.
The posters and all promitional art for the movie show Newtwo in place of mewtwo. they wouldnt remove mewtwo from the same poster if it was a different pokemon entirely.

And while I agree with you to some extent.
I.E not giving nidorans to ivysaur, or dragonite to charizard or something of the same nature.
( although if they could make lucario have a deoxy's alt, and WORK, id be cool with that. but lets not get into that )

I think Pichu and pikachu is a different situation, and him being a Melee character makes it a bit different.

How do you feel if ( heaven forbid ) lucina doesnt make it into smash and Masked Marth is an alt for Marth?
---
Lucina, Newtwo, Ridley, Tom Nook, Bowser Jr, Palutena, Megaman, Lloyd Irving for SSB4
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/4320/ssb4roster.png