The problem with Fire Emblem Reps is that they are either obscure or use swords.

#11albertojz356Posted 4/10/2013 7:37:42 PM
I think if Tiki were to be in smash bros she would fight with regular weapons and then transform into a dragon for her final smash.
---
Pauline, Palutena, Medusa, Cptn. Syrup, Mike Jones, Andy, Lip, Eirika, Bayonetta, Mr. Peepers, Micaiah, Birdo, Anna, Lyn, & Shantae for SSB4!
#12XxWontonxXPosted 4/10/2013 8:04:01 PM
Blazekicker27 posted...
Skatz95 posted...
FE reps needs more Pegasus Knights! Florina for SSB4!

I'd prefer Elincia.

Cordelia * ;)
---
Palutena, Micaiah, Shulk, Chrom, Female Pokemon Trainer, Roy, Ashley, Mona, and 6th Gen Pokemon for SSB4.
#13UltraMarthKoopaPosted 4/10/2013 8:13:43 PM
Fox, Falco, Wolf

If Star Fox can get three identical characters... Fire Emblem can get three sword users, one who has a unique moveset.
#14XeylirPosted 4/10/2013 8:47:20 PM
Fox, Falco, Wolf

three identical characters...

Now you've gone and done it. >_>
---
(Insert witty comment, pun, or Kingdom Hearts reference here)
#15GreatJallopiPosted 4/10/2013 8:54:31 PM
UltraMarthKoopa posted...
Fox, Falco, Wolf

If Star Fox can get three identical characters... Fire Emblem can get three sword users, one who has a unique moveset.

Herp derp space animals all look the same herp derp Fire Emblem deserves the world.
---
We've got the right, 'cause they'll fight to use it. Got everything, and you can just choose it. I won't just be a puppet on a string.
OLD SIG GOT WIPED!
#16UltraMarthKoopaPosted 4/10/2013 9:18:16 PM
Herp derp space animals all look the same herp derp Fire Emblem deserves the world.

Marth and Ike play completely differently and are from a series with 13 games released.

Fox, Falco, and Wolf all play the same and are from a series with... two good games.

Why is Star Fox allowed to have three identical characters, but the moment Fire Emblem gets a third it's the end of the world?
#17Arcanine2009Posted 4/10/2013 9:31:24 PM
They might all have swords, but they will play differently though.

Marth and Ike are worlds apart.
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#18SmallerRidleyPosted 4/10/2013 9:34:00 PM
Marth and Ike are worlds apart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LatorN4P9aA
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods
#19Doug314Posted 4/10/2013 9:39:36 PM
Micaiah also appears as a sticker in brawl and as a character you can download for free in FE: Awakening, so I don't think I'd call her obscure. She wasn't just in Radiant Dawn.

Some lords like Ephraim and Hector use other weapons but neither of them seem likely since Hector wasn't the main character and Ephraim's game wasn't very good.

Most of the sword users technically can use other weapons but I'd be blown away to see them in this game using anything but a sword. The avatar from awakening can use anything so it could potentially be one of the more likely characters to get in and use something other than a sword.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB4
"I'm willing to bet money that Waluigi, Chrom and K. Rool are in this game" -DynasticAnthony
#20GreatJallopiPosted 4/10/2013 9:43:43 PM
UltraMarthKoopa posted...

Marth and Ike play completely differently and are from a series with 13 games released.

Fox, Falco, and Wolf all play the same and are from a series with... two good games.

Why is Star Fox allowed to have three identical characters, but the moment Fire Emblem gets a third it's the end of the world?

Love how you listed the number of games FE had and only the number of Star Fox games you found good. I bet you haven't even played the Japan only FE games.

Regardless, Star Fox has much greater lifetime sales. Did it need three reps, all clones? Maybe not. Regardless, FE fans need to stop citing Star Fox every time they think FE is entitled to more.
---
We've got the right, 'cause they'll fight to use it. Got everything, and you can just choose it. I won't just be a puppet on a string.
OLD SIG GOT WIPED!