This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The problem with Fire Emblem Reps is that they are either obscure or use swords.

#21dezmomoPosted 4/10/2013 9:55:24 PM
Skatz95 posted...
FE reps needs more Pegasus Knights! Florina for SSB4!

I hated Florina, she kept dying.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/63766483/713440189
Official Squirtle of the Pokemon BW (2) Boards
#22UltraMarthKoopaPosted 4/10/2013 9:58:42 PM
I bet you haven't even played the Japan only FE games.

Kid, I've SSS ranked Thracia.

Get on my level.
#23Doug314Posted 4/10/2013 9:59:23 PM
I like Pegasus Knights but I do agree they do seem to die to easily. A lot more enemies use physical attacks than magic ones so them having high res and low def really does make them seem easily killed. And probably even worse in Awakening now that it seems like attacks are so much more accurate since you don't get a full 2 points of evade per point of speed anymore.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB4
"I'm willing to bet money that Waluigi, Chrom and K. Rool are in this game" -DynasticAnthony
#24LegendofLegaiaPosted 4/10/2013 10:11:45 PM
Doug314 posted...
Micaiah also appears as a sticker in brawl

I'm not saying that I agree with TC's claim that she's obscure, but... Are you really using this as proof that she's not obscure? I mean... Really?
---
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it." - Kreia
#25Negatis_RiderPosted 4/11/2013 4:39:32 AM
_Super_Shadow_ posted...
Lucina can be her own character.
not a Marth skin

She has trained directly under chrom, there are hundreds of different ways to use a sword.
look at how metaknight uses his,
or link?
we can find other ways to do so, and we have an overwhelming amount of other characters to make swords still exciting.

Pr. Marth and Lucina has the same moves on Awakening.
---
3DS FC: 2578 - 3191 - 6757
#26Davidk92Posted 4/11/2013 4:59:27 AM
GreatJallopi posted...
Regardless, Star Fox has much greater lifetime sales. Did it need three reps, all clones? Maybe not. Regardless, FE fans need to stop citing Star Fox every time they think FE is entitled to more.

I always just thought Star Fox got as many reps as it did through circumstance.

Fox was in the first game, wheras no FE characters were, so that was the start. The Melee included Falco just to pad out the roster like the rest of the clones, and they had no real reason to cut him. By Brawl, Wolf was a fan favourite so they kind of HAD to include him.

Still wish they weren't all the same. I would've settled for just a non-clone Wolf.
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#27dragonsoldierPosted 4/11/2013 6:03:37 AM
ViewtifulGene posted...
Swords are not an inherent design problem. There's no proof that Sakurai has exhausted all possible, unique sword moveset ideas.

Sakurai in charge of unique unique movesets

Joggindorf will be a Falcon clone for the third time, we just don't want to admit it.
---
Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men!
#28dragonsoldierPosted 4/11/2013 6:05:55 AM
UltraMarthKoopa posted...

Get on my level.

Good lord man. And I thougt beating FE6 on Hard was an accomplishment I was using crap characters like Lilina and Sophia though

Still, I cannot fathom your power level.
---
Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men!
#29SpikayaPosted 4/11/2013 6:33:05 AM
UltraMarthKoopa posted...

Get on my level.

Somebody needs a life.
---
FEA Board - Official Husbando of RNG Goddess Anna :3
There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind.
#30ViewtifulGenePosted 4/11/2013 6:45:40 AM(edited)
dragonsoldier posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...
Swords are not an inherent design problem. There's no proof that Sakurai has exhausted all possible, unique sword moveset ideas.

Sakurai in charge of unique unique movesets

Joggindorf will be a Falcon clone for the third time, we just don't want to admit it.

We don't know who will and won't be unique. Ike and Wario could've easily been clones but they aren't. Ganondorf could've easily been unique but he isn't.

If we don't know either way, you can't validly say a character is more likely to be a clone than unique.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong