This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My New Roster

#1UberPyro64Posted 4/11/2013 8:31:31 AM(edited)
http://imageshack.us/a/img198/5691/april20132roster.png

Cuts (3):

Toon Link
Lucario
Ike

Newcomers (12):

King K. Rool
Palutena
Genesect
Newtwo
Chrom
Takamaru
Little Mac
Lip
Shulk
Dillon
Bayonetta
Pac-Man

Total: 44 (48 with transformations)

Obviously Newtwo isn't the official name and It should be noted that if Newtwo ends up being a transformation of Mewtwo instead of an evolution or entirely new Pokemon then both shall be in together (transformation) which would up the count to 49. Basically go with what you think/want it to be.

So what do you think and also what would your reaction be if this was the actual roster?
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://imageshack.us/a/img198/5691/april20132roster.png
#2ShurikonoPosted 4/11/2013 8:43:54 AM
I like it. I miss Toon Link and The Legend of Zelda is now underrepped, so you lose some credit there. Bayonetta and Pac-Man are wonderful Third Party newcomers IMO. No Mach Rider though. Oh, and I don't like the addition of Lip personally. 7.2/10.
---
PSN: SuB-Bastion
#3dedekongPosted 4/11/2013 8:44:13 AM
I would buy this game, with that roster. But I wouldn't pre-order it cause of Snake.
#4MottmanPosted 4/11/2013 8:50:55 AM
The only change I'd make is to add Tingle and remove Genesect. Two Pokemon newcomers are not necessary, and it would be hard to justify giving Nintendo's most critically acclaimed series LESS reps than it had in Melee and Brawl.

Other than that, I like it. Even the additions I don't personally like (such as Chrom) are logical. I still think King K. Rool is far more unlikely than people believe, but I won't derail the topic by going into detail as to why.

In any case, Shulk and Lip and Pac-Man (and Dillon, who I don't know much about but looks cool) are all nice additions, and I'd buy SSB4 if this was the roster.
---
"If a beautiful woman with a big chest is in trouble, save them even if it means your life."
- Shing Meteoryte, Tales of Hearts
#5dedekongPosted 4/11/2013 8:59:37 AM
Mottman posted...
The only change I'd make is to add Tingle and remove Genesect. Two Pokemon newcomers are not necessary, and it would be hard to justify giving Nintendo's most critically acclaimed series LESS reps than it had in Melee and Brawl.

Other than that, I like it. Even the additions I don't personally like (such as Chrom) are logical. I still think King K. Rool is far more unlikely than people believe, but I won't derail the topic by going into detail as to why.

In any case, Shulk and Lip and Pac-Man (and Dillon, who I don't know much about but looks cool) are all nice additions, and I'd buy SSB4 if this was the roster.

The Mario main franchise is Nintendo's most critically acclaimed series.
#6victinivcreate1Posted 4/11/2013 9:43:17 AM
I like it.

To suit my preferneces, I would switch Lip and Dillon for Ike and Lucario, and swap

Pac-Man for Megaman.

But I would buy this roster.
---
Genesect, Mewtwo, Ridley, Shulk, Palutena, Megaman, Isaac, Saki, Toad, King K. Rool, Ghirahim, Roy, Little Mac, Megaman, and DLC for SSB4
#7PlasmaCannonPosted 4/11/2013 9:52:39 AM(edited)
Don't like Ike and Lucario getting cut or Bayonetta (bad 3rd party choice) but this roster has Lip and that's all that matters.

10/10.
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#8HejiruPosted 4/11/2013 10:40:50 AM
UberPyro64 posted...
Dillon

Hell yes!

UberPyro64 posted...
Bayonetta

Hell no!
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#9UberPyro64(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 10:57:39 AM
Hejiru posted...
UberPyro64 posted...
Dillon

Hell yes!

UberPyro64 posted...
Bayonetta

Hell no!

Bayonetta is actually pretty likely in the same way Snake was in Brawl as Sakurai is friends with Kamiya, the creator of Bayonetta.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://imageshack.us/a/img198/5691/april20132roster.png
#10bleachgamer3Posted 4/11/2013 11:39:15 AM
You have Bayonetta I give you a 9/10 just for that.