Ice Climbers
Mr. Game and Watch
R.O.B
*Takamaru

Sonic
Snake
Megaman

No New Mario Reps
-Because there is not a single one that stands out. Bowser Jr. doesn't even have its former popularity anymore.

No New Zelda Reps
-Ghirahim, while popular and featured in SS, too many people rage over 1 shot villans. Don't understand why. All those butthurt Zant and Skull Kid fans.

DK-King K. Rool
-cmon this guy is plain awesome, very popular in the US and relevancy tends not to matter (look at the retros).

Pokemon-Newtwo AND Genesect (Mewtwo as returnee)
-Genesect will be the star of pokemon movie 16. Hes popular in Us and Japan. He (with the help of Victini) killed off Zoroark and any chance he had with it.

-Newtwo. Ok This 6th gen is awesome!!! Hes already quite popular, and pokemon has always goten 2 reps. Plus there is a good chance its Mewtwo, so brownie points from me!

-Mewtwo Returning-Newtwo is likely Mewtwo in a new form. So On comes MEWTWO! Woo!

No New StarFox
-semi hiatus state. Krystal has a large hatebase in Japan.

No New F-Zero
-Semi hiatus state.

No New Earthbound
-series is finished. And Lucas was a lazy semi clone so, hes cut.

Modern Unrepresented Series-Little Mac and Shulk
Little Mac has HUGE POPULARITY. He's recent too and has a VC release on Wii U.

-Shulk's Xenoblade was one if the best received games this gen. Great popularity as well.

Metroid-Ridley
-most deserving rep of all candidates for ssb4, regardless of series. Ridley is #1 in terms of popularity. He is also recent (in that abomination that is Other M).

Fire Emblem-Chrom
-Roy would be fantastic DLC. So Chrom it is. Popular, one of the best FE games, very relevant.

Kid Icarus-Palutena
-well looks are everything. Shes beautiful, popular, and really likely, since Sakurai basically
re-created her from scratch.

Retro-Takamaru
-most likely Retro rep. NintendoLand even makes Takamaru relevant.

3rd Party-Megaman
-Megaman is the most popular 3rd party and one of the likeliest too.
---
Genesect, Mewtwo, Ridley, Shulk, Palutena, Megaman, Isaac, Saki, Toad, King K. Rool, Ghirahim, Roy, Little Mac, Megaman, and DLC for SSB4
#2UberPyro64Posted 4/12/2013 6:00:30 AM(edited)
Put back Lucas and I approve.

To call him a lazy clone when Falco and Wolf are still there is ridiculous. At least be consistent. And I honestly doubt Lucas is going anywhere.

Also needs a Namco rep. And Mega Man isn't that likely.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://imageshack.us/a/img198/5691/april20132roster.png
#3TheRedTreePosted 4/12/2013 6:43:34 AM
As far as a NAMCO character, how about Sophitia Alexandra from the Soul Calibur series? I personally love Kilik in that series, but I don't know if he'd translate well in a SSB game.
---
SSB FC- 2535-3334-3496 (Name is Phil; Add me if you'd like)
Most Used characters- Yoshi and Sonic
#4Doug314Posted 4/12/2013 7:31:04 AM
Mostly not bad but too many Pokemon reps.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB4
"I'm willing to bet money that Waluigi, Chrom and K. Rool are in this game" -DynasticAnthony
#5victinivcreate1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 7:39:13 AM
UberPyro64 posted...
Put back Lucas and I approve.

To call him a lazy clone when Falco and Wolf are still there is ridiculous. At least be consistent. And I honestly doubt Lucas is going anywhere.

Also needs a Namco rep. And Mega Man isn't that likely.

Originally I had Nightmare for a Namco rep.

PacMan has yet to be even top 15 requested for SSB4. Ive seen more support for Lloyd than pacman. Plus he's EXTREMELY boring for a rep. Megaman is something fans have been clamoring for. Namco isn't even trying to throw PacMan in because well look at Mr. Tales Creator, he's trying to get Lloyd in. We haven't seen the PacMan creator try to get PacMan in. Megaman I'd say is in the top 5 for most requested character.

In this order, I'd say these are the most popular choices.

1.Ridley
2. Little Mac
3. King K. Rool
4. Megaman
5. Chrom
6. Mewtwo Returning/Newtwo
7. Palutena
8. Shulk
9. Roy Returning
10. Takamaru
11. Lucina
12. Bowser Jr./Toad
13. Issac
14. Genesect
15. Ghirahim
Honorable Mentions
Waluigi
Dillon

What this list is based off? Characters who get the most buzz. You will find more topics on these 15 more so than any other potential character choice. remember the spur of Genesect topics we have every so often? And those Roy vs Chrom vs Lucina flame wars? And Shulk is MASSIVELY POPULAR everywhere you go. and Newtwo came around, and that HUGE spur of Newtwo topics came up. And recently we had that Ghriahim topic created by Doctor rice and it still has new comments.
---
Genesect, Mewtwo, Ridley, Shulk, Palutena, Megaman, Isaac, Saki, Toad, King K. Rool, Ghirahim, Roy, Little Mac, Megaman, and DLC for SSB4