Do you think they'll avoid giving each series more than 4 reps?

#41DoctorRice(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 7:36:34 PM
SmallerRidley posted...
You're both idiots. Happy now?

I'd rather be a happy idiot than a depressed d***** bag like yourself.

Seriously. I haven't been here long, but it seems whenever you have something to say, you're trying to be a jerk.
#42SmallerRidleyPosted 4/15/2013 7:46:18 PM
it seems

There's your problem.

I'd rather be a happy idiot than a depressed d***** bag like yourself.

To each his own.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods
#43-TheFranchise-Posted 4/16/2013 5:06:16 AM(edited)
i dont really care. as long as they put little mac and Ray MK in. and leave bowser jr out.
and with pokemon x & y coming out i dont think Zoroark will be getting in, but maybe that Mewthree will.
---
Pyramidhead, Vile, Gex & RocketKnight for PSASBR
#44VirusLordPosted 4/16/2013 7:15:30 AM
> Original Post very clearly talks about reps in terms of all characters being able to fight on one map at the same time.
> Nearly entire topic is spent arguing about how the definition of a rep and how there are already more than four.

Oh gfaqs, don't ever change.
---
Ruler of the Unknown Universe
"Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality." - Emil, ToS:DotNW
#45SMASHKING84Posted 4/16/2013 10:00:48 AM
yoshi,warioand dk are mario characters regardless of there icons.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
http://tinyurl.com/d3d5aq9 thanks supershadow for this
#46Cell JuniorPosted 4/18/2013 11:12:27 PM
No, I think at the very least Pokemon will get five reps (Brawl's Pokemon + Mewtwo). I also think Mario is likely for a new rep considering how many Mario characters are popularly requested and well known relative to the rest of the potential newcomers for Smash 4.
---
The Official Lip of the Smash Bros. Wii U Board; Smash Bros. needs more puzzle reps and cute: Lip and Toad for Smash 4
#47Vegeta1000Posted 4/19/2013 6:58:41 AM
Yoshi, Donkey Kong, and Wario are Mario characters. Them having different icons doesn't change this. In SSBM, Yoshi and DK were a part of the Mario All-Star battle in event mode meaning Sakurai counts them as Mario characters. Including Diddy, Mario had 8 characters in SSBB.

As far as this topic goes, Mario and Pokemon will defintely get at least 5 reps with Zelda possibly getting 5 (Toon Zelda most likely). Pokemon almost had 6 reps in SSBB (Mewtwo and Pluse & Minum were planned but cut).
---
IT'S ME AUSTIN!!!!!
#48Vegeta1000Posted 4/19/2013 7:04:20 AM
Donkey Kong has a chance to get 4 reps if Dixie Kong and K. Rool get added. That would give at least 11 Mario characters overall (because Mario is getting a new rep) with the possibility of a Wario newcomer. I could see Fire Emblem getting 4 reps through DLC (someone like Roy or Lyn). I don't see any other franchise getting more than 3 reps unless Star Fox adds Krystal (which is unlikely unless Falco or Wolf gets cut).
---
IT'S ME AUSTIN!!!!!
#49MrSpacelySlatePosted 4/19/2013 10:45:36 AM
Mario had 4 reps since the beginning.

Then he got 7 in Melee, and 8 in Brawl.

Just because they're different icons for difference spin off series doesn't mean they aren't part of the same franchise.
#50SMASHKING84Posted 4/19/2013 12:23:25 PM
MrSpacelySlate posted...
Mario had 4 reps since the beginning.

Then he got 7 in Melee, and 8 in Brawl.

Just because they're different icons for difference spin off series doesn't mean they aren't part of the same franchise.

exactly by the logic that spinoff characters are counted as reps for there spinoff ,smash four could add in 3 pokemon ranger reps(probally the rangers themselves) and as long as they don't use a pokeball symbol they wouldn't be pokemon reps.
as a matter of fact they could call munna a pokemon mystery dungeon rep and also a new villian sure the game isn't called munna's world but whatever.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QNlyHfoI90
http://tinyurl.com/d3d5aq9 thanks supershadow for this