This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do you think Nintendo would do if a kid make-a-wished a character?

#1PoppaKroganPosted 4/13/2013 7:20:27 AM
like a believable character, not like Nathan Drake or Banjo/Kazooie (cry hard Banjo/Kazooie believers)

I'm eligible for a make-a-wish and I was originally planning on wishing to go to E3, but since I will probably be going to California a month before E3 anyway to help my brother move, I was thinking about wishing for Bayonetta to be in it...

They probably wouldn't grant it, would they?
#2ViewtifulGenePosted 4/13/2013 8:02:04 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3ViewtifulGenePosted 4/13/2013 8:04:34 AM
I'm not sure the representative you'd get for a Make-A-Wish request would have much control over the roster.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#4StreetPasWantrPosted 4/13/2013 8:05:03 AM
Don't do it. Go to E3. Someone will hack Bayonetta into the game later.
---
"I love equipping Vaike with ladles." Now re-read that sentence.
Nintendo E3 2013 Countdown: http://tinyurl.com/NintyE32013
#5MichaelollPosted 4/13/2013 8:07:08 AM
Please wish to Sakurai for Daisy in her sports outfit. Have a nice life!
#6PoppaKrogan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 8:10:43 AM
StreetPasWantr posted...

you never know when there will be a good E3 though, I know Nintendo will show Mario Kart U, Mario U, and Smash Brothers, and Retro's new title. But that's probably it.

and I'm not sure what others could show with the Xbox 720 and PS4 coming out, probably just crappy new IPs.

And I don't use hacks so...I'd rather have her legitly.
#7ViewtifulGenePosted 4/13/2013 8:13:10 AM
PoppaKrogan posted...
StreetPasWantr posted...

you never know when there will be a good E3 though, I know Nintendo will show Mario Kart U, Mario U, and Smash Brothers, and Retro's new title. But that's probably it.

and I'm not sure what others could show with the Xbox 720 and PS4 coming out, probably just crappy new IPs.

Going to an underwhelming E3 beats never getting a chance to go at all.

There's no way of knowing in advance if E3 will disappoint or not so it doesn't help much to wait. If you can get in, go for it.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#8sterlingtygerPosted 4/13/2013 8:55:34 AM
PoppaKrogan posted...
StreetPasWantr posted...

Dude, this E3 is gonna be SO hype.
New Mario Kart, New Mario 3D Platformer, New Smash Bros, Exposition on Yoshi's Epic Yarn(I'm hoping Prince Fluff is in it, tying Kirby's Epic Yarn and Yoshi's Epic Yarn together, and becoming a sort of mascot for the "Epic Yarn series", which ends up STRINGING together other Nintendo franchises, all in the form of unique platformers in a yarn style, with an added yarn-type mechanic, like how Kirby has the whip and a flexible body, while Yoshi eats enemies to become... crochéd. Tingle's Epic Yarn! Pikachu's Epic Yarn! Nana and Popo's Epic Yarn! Olimar's Epic Yarn! Chibi-Robo's Epic Yarn! K.K. Slider's Epic Yarn! Starfy's Epic Yarn! Lolo's Epic Yarn! Mr. Saturn's Epic Yarn! All featuring soon-to-be gaming icon, Prince Fluff! Who can of course then be in Smash Bros. Ooh, it'd be neat if he shaped his body, just like he can do while you play as him in KEY, into a form familiar to/similar to the main character? So for YEY he becomes a blue Yoshi with a crown, and for PEY he becomes a blue Pikachu with a crown.), New Monolith Soft game probably, New Zelda, and Pikmin 3.
I don't think there's ANY chance of there NOT being a great E3 this year.
#9PoppaKrogan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 9:54:54 AM
sterlingtyger posted...
PoppaKrogan posted...
StreetPasWantr posted...

New Mario Kart, New Mario 3D Platformer, New Smash Bros, Exposition on Yoshi's Epic Yarn(I'm hoping Prince Fluff is in it, tying Kirby's Epic Yarn and Yoshi's Epic Yarn together, and becoming a sort of mascot for the "Epic Yarn series", which ends up STRINGING together other Nintendo franchises, all in the form of unique platformers in a yarn style, with an added yarn-type mechanic, like how Kirby has the whip and a flexible body, while Yoshi eats enemies to become... crochéd. Tingle's Epic Yarn! Pikachu's Epic Yarn! Nana and Popo's Epic Yarn! Olimar's Epic Yarn! Chibi-Robo's Epic Yarn! K.K. Slider's Epic Yarn! Starfy's Epic Yarn! Lolo's Epic Yarn! Mr. Saturn's Epic Yarn! All featuring soon-to-be gaming icon, Prince Fluff! Who can of course then be in Smash Bros. Ooh, it'd be neat if he shaped his body, just like he can do while you play as him in KEY, into a form familiar to/similar to the main character? So for YEY he becomes a blue Yoshi with a crown, and for PEY he becomes a blue Pikachu with a crown.), New Monolith Soft game probably, New Zelda, and Pikmin 3.

Yeah but Nintendo is really a huge part of a bigger thing, I'd like it for Nintendo to not suck like they have the past 2 years with E3, but I also want Microsoft and Sony to succeed, but Nintendo is the #1 priority.
#10ThatPersonGuyPosted 4/13/2013 1:13:00 PM
PoppaKrogan posted...
sterlingtyger posted...
PoppaKrogan posted...
StreetPasWantr posted...

Yeah but Nintendo is really a huge part of a bigger thing, I'd like it for Nintendo to not suck like they have the past 2 years with E3, but I also want Microsoft and Sony to succeed, but Nintendo is the #1 priority.

Not to mention 720 and PS4.

Your problem?
---
"You don't have an inferiority complex, you're just inferior."
-Sarcastic Announcer in Wave Race