If Lloyd is a rep, what should the stage and song be?

#1iKhanicPosted 4/13/2013 9:43:54 PM
I'd really like to see the Tower of Salvation or the Great Seed Chamber as the stage.

For the song I want Fighting of the Spirit or Mithos's theme
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#2LLL_DeadlyPosted 4/13/2013 9:57:20 PM
Derris Kharlan would be great.

I agree about the 2 songs you listed; along with Fatalize, I think they'd be perfect music choices.
---
Predicting Sasuke Uchiha's death sometime in the next 50 chapters. ~03/19/13
#3dehsooPosted 4/13/2013 10:03:10 PM
I don't know but when they announce Sora I hope they give us Traverse Town or The World that Never Was.
#4iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 10:09:16 PM
LLL_Deadly posted...
Derris Kharlan would be great.

I agree about the 2 songs you listed; along with Fatalize, I think they'd be perfect music choices.

Sorry I meant "It can waver and fight". Mithos's theme is just for cutscenes.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#5chocolatecerealPosted 4/13/2013 10:30:39 PM
Palmacosta, with the scenery changing from harbor to Church Plaza to the inn/market. Song would be *excuse my ingnorancy of the soundtrack* Iselia theme or Palmacosta theme.
---
Answer Me This: "What does the Scouter say about his Power Level?!"
Correct Answerers: 16
#6chocolatecerealPosted 4/13/2013 10:36:59 PM
dehsoo posted...
I don't know but when they announce Neku I hope they give us Shibuya Crosswalk or Cat Street.

Fix'd.
---
Answer Me This: "What does the Scouter say about his Power Level?!"
Correct Answerers: 16
#7mikethesandbagPosted 4/14/2013 12:56:27 AM
I'd love Lloyd to be playable. (Though I think Sheena and Colette would be the most unique gameplay-wise - alongside Regal and maybe Genis). But Lloyd has dual-swords which makes him unique too.

As for a stage, probably Derris Kharlan or the Tower of Salvation.
Final Smash could be Colette/Kratos popping in with Judgement maybe.
And for music, if he was a character, he'd probably get a few tracks. My main votes go to Fighting of the Spirit and End of a Thought.

It's fun to speculate. :)
#8Lethal13Posted 4/14/2013 6:49:30 AM
Stage

Inside the Tower of Salvation or Derris Kharlan

Music

Fighting of the Spirit, Beat the Angel, Fatalize, Desian Grand Cardinal Theme and either Full Force or A glint of light

Final Smash: Falcon's Crest

Costumes: Nobleman, Arrrgh me hearties and the beach one
#9iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2013 12:44:13 PM
bump
---
#10DasDavidPosted 4/14/2013 12:53:58 PM
When we say Derris-Kharlan do we mean Vinheim or Welgaia? This topic has come up before and I thought/still think I guess that Vinheim could be a really cool looking stage, but I don't know if potential spoilers would be a problem for a game this old, and apart from that I can't think of any sort of gimmick that would set the stage apart.

It's not like it would HAVE to have one, but if I'm remembering right, every stage except battlefield and final destination has at least something about it that keeps it from being just a stage.
---
Final SSB4 prediction/wishlist before E3 2013
http://imgur.com/2a4A1An