Pick 4 reps for Fire Emblem!

#1BestScoutEverPosted 4/15/2013 11:25:59 AM
There are a few ground rules, just to kick it off.

1: You're limited to only 1 absolute main character (Roy, Marth, etc.).
2. You can only pick one character per game in the series.
3. If you choose to represent a Japan-only game, you may only represent ONE Japan-only game.

So, with all of that said, my picks are...

Marth, Micaiah (FE10), Hector (FE7), and Robin (FE13) [With multiple costumes that change hair/hair color/gender].

*fires race start gun* And they're off!
---
I'm the Best Scout Ever, the Best Scout Forever, ding!
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening, Team Fortress 2, Smite, Dark Souls, Tales of Symphonia: DotNW
#2KesvalkPosted 4/15/2013 11:30:19 AM(edited)
Lin, Rolf, Nephenee and Eirika
---
MHtri Name: Arys
STOP! Hammer time...
#3sterlingtygerPosted 4/15/2013 11:42:08 AM
Marth(FE Ankoku Ryū to Hikari no Tsurugi), Caeda(FE Shadow Dragon), Hector(FE) and Anna(FE Awakening).

Marth for being the first lord and for being fun to play as in Smash Bros
Caeda for being fun and unique as she is a pegasus knight, using a lance, and importance to FE in general(and yes I used the remake as a loophole, although I could also have used the sequel)
Hector for being an axe user and a main character of the first localized FE game
and Anna for appearing in nearly every game, and for a potentially interesting moveset
#4fawful_XPosted 4/15/2013 11:43:01 AM
Pelleas (FE10)
Cervantes (FE13)
Batta The Beast (FE7)
Sigurd (FE4, JP Rep)

There's my picks.
---
Official Fawful of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U board.
Warning: May not make any sense.
#5albertojz356Posted 4/15/2013 11:43:58 AM
I'd pick:

Marth
Anna
Robin
Micaiah
---
Pauline, Palutena, Bayonetta, Cptn. Syrup, Eirika, Micaiah, Anna, Lyn, Lucina, Shantae, Lip, Andy, Medusa, Birdo, & Mike Jones for SSB4!
#6MarioLinkGenofaPosted 4/15/2013 12:01:44 PM(edited)
These limitations suck
But fine

Ike (Sigurd 2.0)
Finn (Plot armor away!)
Priam (FREAKING PRIAM)
3-13 Archer (Because these rules blow)
---
ROW ROW Fight Da powah
Cheap is an idiots word for effective.
#7GreatJallopiPosted 4/15/2013 11:54:45 AM
Can Fire Emblem please stay on the Fire Emblem boards? It's annoyingly the only series for which people make series-specific topics here.
---
We've got the right, 'cause they'll fight to use it. Got everything, and you can just choose it. I won't just be a puppet on a string.
OLD SIG GOT WIPED!
#8BestScoutEver(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 11:55:54 AM
It would be nice if you explained your grievances with the limitations instead of just being sarcastic and complaining.

That said, I fully support the inclusion of the 3-13 Archer, and Batta the Beast, for that matter.
---
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening, Team Fortress 2, Smite, Dark Souls, Tales of Symphonia: DotNW
#9BestScoutEver(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 11:58:07 AM
GreatJallopi posted...
Can Fire Emblem please stay on the Fire Emblem boards? It's annoyingly the only series for which people make series-specific topics here.

Now...I would do this. I would absolutely do this if I weren't going to get the EXACT same complaints on the Fire Emblem boards. Talking about Smash Bros. on another board would be account suicide, where talking about characters that COULD be in Smash Bros. would actually be relevant.

Perhaps you could take your blatant attempts at sabotaging other people's accounts to the social boards.
---
#10MarioLinkGenofaPosted 4/15/2013 12:01:08 PM
BestScoutEver posted...
It would be nice if you explained your grievances with the limitations instead of just being sarcastic and complaining.

That said, I fully support the inclusion of the 3-13 Archer, and Batta the Beast, for that matter.

Finn, Priam, Sigurd, and Chrom can't be my list.
Crime's against humanity right here.
---
ROW ROW Fight Da powah
Cheap is an idiots word for effective.