Pokeball Pokemon

#1SideShowBattPosted 4/16/2013 9:31:27 PM
What pokemon do you think will appear from pokeballs and what attack will they do?

I think Tyranitar will appear and cause a full screen sand storm that does minor damage and covers the screen in a veil of sand.
---
XBL Tag- SideShowBatt
Nintendo Network- SideShowBatt
#2JunDagekiPosted 4/16/2013 9:33:32 PM
Most from 6th gen.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#3taoxadasaPosted 4/16/2013 9:50:53 PM
I don't really care honestly. All I hope for is that we get a way bigger selection than what we had in Brawl.

I think bringing all of the Pokeball Pokemon from all 3 games and doubling that amount with new ones would be good enough. Hopefully the new Pokemon have a good balance between all 6 gens, with about half of them being from 5th and 6th gens.
---
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) for Playstation All-Stars!
#4JunDagekiPosted 4/16/2013 9:52:50 PM
Who knows, with 6th generation being 3d they might actually add a huge number of pokemon since they have materials for pokemon's animations.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#5MarioGalaxy2Posted 4/16/2013 9:55:02 PM
It's probably going to be returning Pokemon with various Gen 5 and early reveal Gen 6 Pokemon.

I will like to see Pokeballs Pokemon have various evolutions . And they differ in size, power, and length of attack.

Examples:
Chikorita (1% per razor leaf)
Bayleef ( 2% per razor leaf)
Meganium (3% per razor leaf)

Snorlax does his regular body slam attack.
Munchlak does the same attack in a smaller range
#6BigSharkZPosted 4/16/2013 10:27:52 PM
MarioGalaxy2 posted...
It's probably going to be returning Pokemon with various Gen 5 and early reveal Gen 6 Pokemon.

I will like to see Pokeballs Pokemon have various evolutions . And they differ in size, power, and length of attack.

Examples:
Chikorita (1% per razor leaf)
Bayleef ( 2% per razor leaf)
Meganium (3% per razor leaf)

Snorlax does his regular body slam attack.
Munchlak does the same attack in a smaller range

I like this idea but I prefer how Munchlax works in Brawl, by eating items.
---
PSN: MounirJemily
#7stranksyPosted 4/17/2013 12:44:41 AM
Wynaut ALL OF TEH POKEMONS!?
---
When life's really getting you down, take solace in the fact that you're going to die.
#8Doug314Posted 4/17/2013 1:57:42 AM
Eevee that evolves and then does an elemental attack.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB4
"I'm willing to bet money that Waluigi, Chrom and K. Rool are in this game" -DynasticAnthony
#9sterlingtygerPosted 4/17/2013 3:52:44 AM
I'm not really expecting that much, to be honest.
The way I look at it, every gen represented by a character should have a smaller amount(With perhaps the exception of 1st gen), and no more than 10 Pokemon per each gen.

You know how in Melee, there were like 30 Pokemon, for just 1st and 2nd gens? And then in Brawl, that was cut by a lot, and there were still just 30, but now there were a LOT of new 3rd gen, and 5 new 4th gen(4th gen was new, and regardless didn't need that many, because Lucario was in.
That's how I feel it probably will be for 5 and 6 this time. A few, but not many, 6th gen Pokemon, and probably a bunch of 5th gen Pokemon. If Lucario gets cut, I'm expecting a bunch more 4th gen, too. Possibly at the cost of a couple of 3rd/2nd gen.

Like, 50 or 55 or 60 Pokemon is pretty much my expectation. Which does nearly double Brawl's total, but eh. They can't take that long to build, right? Not to mention that now he's working less on the roster, meaning more time for everything else.
#10Cell JuniorPosted 4/18/2013 11:22:31 PM
I want Clefairy back as a Pokeball Pokemon.
---
The Official Lip of the Smash Bros. Wii U Board; Smash Bros. needs more puzzle reps and cute: Lip and Toad for Smash 4