This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction if...

#1sterlingtygerPosted 4/17/2013 7:53:20 AM
Instead of Lloyd Irving, Namco's rep was Luke von Fabre?
#2Kagemusha_OulmnPosted 4/17/2013 8:06:58 AM
I'd be fine as long as it's long-haired Luke, not the post-haircut androgynous abomination.

Actually, this would only make sense if a new Tales of the Abyss title were coming out on a Nintendo console -- which would make me happy. Still, I'd honestly prefer to see Pac-Man -- and I wouldn't want more than one Namco rep.
---
Series that desperately need another game:
LoZ:FS, BoF, Chrono and MM:L (You were so close, my friend!)
#3sterlingtyger(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 9:19:12 AM
Kagemusha_Oulmn posted...
I'd be fine as long as it's long-haired Luke, not the post-haircut androgynous abomination.

Actually, this would only make sense if a new Tales of the Abyss title were coming out on a Nintendo console -- which would make me happy. Still, I'd honestly prefer to see Pac-Man -- and I wouldn't want more than one Namco rep.

wait r u saying theres something wrong with androgyny
Also Tales of the Abyss was like just ported to 3DS, which is... more recent than any Tales of Symphonia game. >_>
#4VirusLordPosted 4/17/2013 9:34:03 AM
I'd be disappointed. Tales of Symphonia was one of the (if not THE) best RPGs for the GC, a console which had a distinct lack of RPGs, and its what really got me into the Tales series in the first place. For me, at least, it has a much more iconic spot in both Tales and Nintendo history than Abyss, which only finally got ported to the 3DS (without improvements, IIRC).
---
Ruler of the Unknown Universe
"Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality." - Emil, ToS:DotNW
#5Elec Man EXEPosted 4/17/2013 10:09:44 AM
I'd be pretty annoyed.

Mostly because Luke has less potential to be a unique character. Just another swordsman. Lloyd at least has dual swords.
---
~ Master of Electricity ~
Electro: 0518-6613-7620 - Pokemon White
#6Doug314Posted 4/18/2013 3:10:07 AM
Yeah, Luke would be worse than Lloyd in most ways. Lloyd at least is more unique but Luke would still have hit arts to set him apart, but his A moves would be just like that of another swordsman.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB4
"I'm willing to bet money that Waluigi, Chrom and K. Rool are in this game" -DynasticAnthony
#7ViewtifulGenePosted 4/18/2013 3:59:30 AM
I'd be disappointed if any Tales character got in.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong