This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction if...

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Instead of Lloyd Irving, Namco's rep was Luke von Fabre?
3 years ago#2
I'd be fine as long as it's long-haired Luke, not the post-haircut androgynous abomination.

Actually, this would only make sense if a new Tales of the Abyss title were coming out on a Nintendo console -- which would make me happy. Still, I'd honestly prefer to see Pac-Man -- and I wouldn't want more than one Namco rep.
Series that desperately need another game:
LoZ:FS, BoF, Chrono and MM:L (You were so close, my friend!)
3 years ago#3
Kagemusha_Oulmn posted...
I'd be fine as long as it's long-haired Luke, not the post-haircut androgynous abomination.

Actually, this would only make sense if a new Tales of the Abyss title were coming out on a Nintendo console -- which would make me happy. Still, I'd honestly prefer to see Pac-Man -- and I wouldn't want more than one Namco rep.

wait r u saying theres something wrong with androgyny
Also Tales of the Abyss was like just ported to 3DS, which is... more recent than any Tales of Symphonia game. >_>
3 years ago#4
I'd be disappointed. Tales of Symphonia was one of the (if not THE) best RPGs for the GC, a console which had a distinct lack of RPGs, and its what really got me into the Tales series in the first place. For me, at least, it has a much more iconic spot in both Tales and Nintendo history than Abyss, which only finally got ported to the 3DS (without improvements, IIRC).
Ruler of the Unknown Universe
"Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality." - Emil, ToS:DotNW
3 years ago#5
I'd be pretty annoyed.

Mostly because Luke has less potential to be a unique character. Just another swordsman. Lloyd at least has dual swords.
~ Master of Electricity ~
Electro: 0518-6613-7620 - Pokemon White
3 years ago#6
Yeah, Luke would be worse than Lloyd in most ways. Lloyd at least is more unique but Luke would still have hit arts to set him apart, but his A moves would be just like that of another swordsman.
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB4
"I'm willing to bet money that Waluigi, Chrom and K. Rool are in this game" -DynasticAnthony
3 years ago#7
I'd be disappointed if any Tales character got in.
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived