This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What should you be able to buy in this game?

#1Doug314Posted 4/18/2013 12:12:23 AM
No, not as DLC, but with your smash coins? The coins have had too limited of uses in both of the previous games, and if KI:U is any indication, they're definitely capable of adding a shop. Trophies seem like almost a given, so that if you played long enough that you could eventually get enough coins to just buy those last few trophies you couldn't get to randomly drop. But what else should we get? The replacement for stickers? Characters? Stages? Event matches? Bonus stages? Bonus areas in adventure mode? New modes entirely? Accessories/weapons to customize your characters? Post your ideas here.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB4
"I'm willing to bet money that Waluigi, Chrom and K. Rool are in this game" -DynasticAnthony
#2DasDavidPosted 4/18/2013 12:20:12 AM
Hmm... I think the thing I most expect/want is probably for stickers to be purchased with the coins. I didn't really like the way they were acquired in Brawl. I think it'd be cool to buy sticker packs, maybe grouped together by theme/series/rarity/idk that have random stickers within them, but... all based around that theme, if that makes sense? So it's still possible to get multiple versions of stickers and rare ones would still require some luck(?) to get.

I'm also not exactly the biggest supporter of this, but it might be interesting to have maybe some music tracks or even a really special stage or two available for purchase. Like... some ridiculously priced thing that would pretty much be worth it and was a complete mystery up until you bough it. Or ruined it for yourself via the internet, whichever I guess.
---
Final SSB4 prediction/wishlist before E3 2013
http://imgur.com/2a4A1An
#3LittlejefferyPosted 4/18/2013 4:21:37 AM
Alternate outfits
---
SSBB fc: 4855-0629-0547 Name: WL
Mario Kart Wii fc: 0216-7101-8263 Name: Waluigi
#4ViewtifulGenePosted 4/18/2013 4:30:26 AM
Columbian cocaine and Vietnamese prostitutes.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong