"Did You Know" Video about Smash Bros.

#11KwonJigglypuffPosted 4/19/2013 7:50:56 AM
They didn't talk about Meowth. Why ?

Also, I think Toad is going to be added in Smash Bros. 4 this time.
#12UberPyro64Posted 4/19/2013 7:54:58 AM
KwonJigglypuff posted...

The thing about Meowth is fake. That's why.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/5691/april20132roster.png
#13HejiruPosted 4/19/2013 8:13:18 AM
KwonJigglypuff posted...

Because it's not true. There is no proof Meowth, Pit, or Peach were ever considered for SSB64.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#14Tails 64Posted 4/19/2013 10:22:01 AM
FISSIONMAILEDGF posted...
I hope Banjo & Kazooie are in Smash Wii U :3

Me too! ^_^ But, unfortunately, I really doubt that will happen now that Rare belongs to Microsoft. It's a shame. But we can still hope.

I preferred Dr. Mario over Mario, so I was disappointed to see him cut.

Oh, and they honestly thought it should be a Japan only game? Man, that would've sucked...
---
Bronies are people too.
tinyurl.com/MyTopTenList - Top 10 Video Game Pets
#15LegendofLegaiaPosted 4/19/2013 12:11:57 PM
Exodecai posted...
Michaeloll posted...
Doug314 posted...
Michaeloll posted...
5:45

DAIISYSYY!!!

But this is an argument against Daisy since she is flawed into having 3 eyes meaning they didn't care much about her.

meaning they didn't care about her.

in melee.

which is why she was a peach pallete swap.

in brawl they do care about her, with no trophy flaw and no daisy pallet swap, just a hint as much as luigi's waluigi swap

so it's more of an improvement than anything

Care about Waluigi more, he was an assist trophy, just saying.

Not necessarily true. It's possible that Waluigi was only chosen to be an assist trophy because Wario was a newcomer in Brawl. If Wario's first appearance was in Melee and Peach's was in Brawl, then things might have been different.
---
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it." - Kreia
#16ExodecaiPosted 4/19/2013 6:42:01 PM
LegendofLegaia posted...
Exodecai posted...
Michaeloll posted...
Doug314 posted...
Michaeloll posted...
5:45

DAIISYSYY!!!

But this is an argument against Daisy since she is flawed into having 3 eyes meaning they didn't care much about her.

meaning they didn't care about her.

in melee.

which is why she was a peach pallete swap.

in brawl they do care about her, with no trophy flaw and no daisy pallet swap, just a hint as much as luigi's waluigi swap

so it's more of an improvement than anything

Care about Waluigi more, he was an assist trophy, just saying.

Not necessarily true. It's possible that Waluigi was only chosen to be an assist trophy because Wario was a newcomer in Brawl. If Wario's first appearance was in Melee and Peach's was in Brawl, then things might have been different.

There's no facts to support the claim that "Waluigi was only chosen to be an assist trophy because Wario was a newcomer in Brawl" this is strictly an opinion. The fact is that Waluigi was an Assist Trophy , meaning more was done for his character than Daisy when comparing the two in terms of what treatment they got in the game.

Of course, the flipside of this argument would be Lakitu and Hammer Bro were more important than Daisy also since they too were assist trophies... and an argument could certainly be made for that. But in just strictly comparing Waluigi and Daisy in this scenario, those are the facts. Daisy at most was a trophy, and Waluigi was an Assist Trophy.

So in the end just looking at the facts that are given, the development of Waluigi, as well as Hammer Bro + Lakitu, could be argued that they were "cared about more" since they were chosen for the assist trophy slots.
---
Proud Supporter of Waluigi for Smash 4. Waluigi Time!
#17koopabros64Posted 4/19/2013 7:29:48 PM(edited)
I actually knew those beforehand. One thing they forgot to mention was the Tamagon trophy, which was cut from international versions of Melee. There is also the fact that Ditto was suposed to be a pokeball pokemon in Melee.
---
The Platypus, the reason games like spore exist.
#18LegendofLegaiaPosted 4/19/2013 7:52:35 PM
Exodecai posted...
There's no facts to support the claim that "Waluigi was only chosen to be an assist trophy because Wario was a newcomer in Brawl"

I never said that there were. I simply said it was a possibility.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Unless you can prove otherwise, then it's still a possibility.

this is strictly an opinion.

Calling it my opinion would imply that I believe that it's the truth, rather than simply saying it's a possibility.

Of course, the flipside of this argument would be Lakitu and Hammer Bro were more important than Daisy also since they too were assist trophies... and an argument could certainly be made for that.

Hammer Bro was an enemy in the SSE, so turning him into an AT probably took very little effort. The same could probably be said about Lakitu, given the fact that they used the SMB1 sprite instead of making a new model for it.

I don't see how the inclusion of either of these characters as ATs proves anything. Perhaps they didn't want to give a series more than one highly detailed AT and opted to put Waluigi in instead of Daisy because Wario was a newcomer. Again, I'm not saying that this is the case, just that it's a possibility.
---
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it." - Kreia