My "reduced" roster.

#1BigSharkZPosted 4/21/2013 7:50:40 PM(edited)
Everyone has been doing their own rosters so I guess I wanted to do mine as well. It's crazy how many characters I want and I tried my best to remove as many as possible, so here's the result.

http://i.imgur.com/A4E3nJG.png

I know some of these are debatable, so feel free to ask why X character is there or why Y character is not there.
---
PSN: MounirJemily
#2SalsaSavantPosted 4/21/2013 7:51:55 PM
THIS is reduced?
Just how many are on the full one?
---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound is coming to the US.
#3BigSharkZ(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 7:55:05 PM(edited)
SalsaSavant posted...
THIS is reduced?

A couple thousands.

Honestly, it had maybe twice as much. Crazy right?

Edit: But if this were more realistic, I'd remove Wolf Link or Ghirahim, Captain Syrup, Zero, Masked Man, Villager, Ray, Prince Sable, Dillon and Shantae.
---
#4wiiking96Posted 4/21/2013 8:00:17 PM
I'll be honest . . . I rather like this. I don't like the inclusion of Krystal, but there's nothing else major that repulses me.
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BiS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!
#5BigSharkZ(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 8:19:22 PM
wiiking96 posted...
I'll be honest . . . I rather like this. I don't like the inclusion of Krystal, but there's nothing else major that repulses me.

Ain't too bad now ain't it?

Why do you not want Krystal? I think she'd be an interesting character if her Adventures version is used of course.
---
#6liveman789Posted 4/21/2013 8:30:17 PM
Like my girlfriend always says, "This is too big."
#7SalsaSavantPosted 4/21/2013 8:35:18 PM
BigSharkZ posted...
wiiking96 posted...

Why do you not want Krystal? I think she'd be an interesting character if her Adventures version is used of course.

I find her annoying and bland, personally.
And her love life distracts from the plot.
---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound is coming to the US.
#8Someguy_13Posted 4/21/2013 8:35:46 PM
So why is Mother, a dead series (and no, Earthbound of the VC doesn't make it not dead), deserve equal representation to Fire Emblem.
---
Survivor of the Yahoo Bunker War of 2010
#9Someguy_13Posted 4/21/2013 8:36:33 PM
BigSharkZ posted...
wiiking96 posted...

Most of the problem I have qith Krystal is that Starfox is already well represented.
---
Survivor of the Yahoo Bunker War of 2010
#10Doug314Posted 4/21/2013 8:53:30 PM
BigSharkZ posted...
SalsaSavant posted...
THIS is reduced?

A couple thousands.

Honestly, it had maybe twice as much. Crazy right?

Edit: But if this were more realistic, I'd remove Wolf Link or Ghirahim, Captain Syrup, Zero, Masked Man, Villager, Ray, Prince Sable, Dillon and Shantae.

At least remove all of them so it's significantly less horrible. The game's not going to have more than 50 playable characters, probably not even after transformations.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB4
"I'm willing to bet money that Waluigi, Chrom and K. Rool are in this game" -DynasticAnthony