I know Mewtwo is technically gender less but..,,.,

#11felicaPosted 4/22/2013 12:01:35 PM(edited)
If mewtwo has a female voice actor it will be considered female. Lol at people thinking otherwise. (Of course I mean if Mewtwo clearly sounds female like it does in the new trailer.)
---
Patiently waiting for Last of Us,Stick Of Truth-UMvC3 team Spencer/Dorm/Sentinel XBL-Phillyrider8072 Black 2 FC-1034 9297 3420
#12LordYggdrasilXXPosted 4/22/2013 1:13:52 PM
Pikachu, Lucario, and Mewtwo are "He" while Jigglypuff is "she". Let's all agree on that.
#13CrystalKing5426Posted 4/22/2013 1:25:11 PM
LordYggdrasilXX posted...
Pikachu, Lucario, and Mewtwo are "He" while Jigglypuff is "she". Let's all agree on that.

I explained why Jiggs is female, Mewtwo is genderless (though sexless would probably be a more accurate term), and Lucario has a 7/8 chance of male, so that fits. Pikachu is 50/50, but seeing as Ash's Pikachu is male (even though the anime sucks and is non-canon, it's the role that him the most recognizable Pokemon in the franchise), so the one in Smash is probably male.
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Evil King of the Zelda Wii U Board
#14Lao-ShanTuxPosted 4/22/2013 2:00:10 PM
CrystalKing5426 posted...

I explained why Jiggs is female, Mewtwo is genderless (though sexless would probably be a more accurate term), and Lucario has a 7/8 chance of male, so that fits. Pikachu is 50/50, but seeing as Ash's Pikachu is male (even though the anime sucks and is non-canon, it's the role that him the most recognizable Pokemon in the franchise), so the one in Smash is probably male.

The one in Smash has a flat tail. :V
Therefore, male.
---
When people are trying to kill you, you know you did something right.
The Official Lao-Shan Lung, Fighter, and Deino of everything. Freya Crescent is best.
#15xyzlacticPosted 4/22/2013 3:43:27 PM
Mewtwo is different from you or any makes voiced by females because mewtwo is gender less. But the fact mewtwo had a male voice people called it a he. If this mewtwo has a female voice then people will call it a her.
---
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh
#16alpha-apePosted 4/22/2013 4:10:48 PM

I don't want another Jigglypuff gender discussion, but I think it's a dude. It's totally fine either way because it can be both.
---
Official Jigglypuff of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U boards
#17PlasmaCannonPosted 4/22/2013 4:15:42 PM
According to rule 34 any Pokemon can be any gender.
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#18Another_CyzykPosted 4/22/2013 5:08:21 PM
Mewtwo aside, most Pokemon exhibit sexual dimorphism and can be identified as male or female based on certain traits.

SSB's Pikachu is male, for instance, due to the shape of his tail.

Genderless things (like Mewtwo) are referred to as "it" in English.
#19SalsaSavantPosted 4/22/2013 5:17:06 PM
Mewtwo will mostly be voiced by Dan Greene or some other man in the English version anyway, so I don't see it as a big issue.
---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound is coming to the US.
#20LordYggdrasilXXPosted 4/22/2013 5:22:22 PM
Meloetta and Jirachi are technically genderless, but I don't think anyone has any objections to refer to them as "her".