This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope this game is an EU EXCLUSIVE

  • Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. I hope this game is an EU EXCLUSIVE
2 years ago#1
I like faulting an entire geographic region for the sake of a few people who made posts I didn't like. And I disagreed with a few people from Asia, the Americas, Africa, Australia, and and Oceania. I hope Nintendo decides to cancel SSB4's release everywhere besides Europe, since you guys all hated Brawl so much. Why don't you be happy with Brawl instead of asking for something new. Europe deserves this game alone because Europe appreciates Brawl.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
2 years ago#2
Exactly.

I'd say roughly 10% of the people who will ultimately end up buying this game are the only ones who waste time on these boards and online polls. The other 90% who have lives are going to buy it regardless just because it's Smash Bros.
2 years ago#3
I hope that weird guy sees the error and weirdness of his ways.
---
Toad, Little Mac, Ridley, Mallo, Master Hand for SSB. +Vectorman
I'm a nice guy, just don't use your stupidity as a weapon, or I will counter with my Bolo Gun.
2 years ago#4
liveman789 posted...
Exactly.

I'd say roughly 10% of the people who will ultimately end up buying this game are the only ones who waste time on these boards and online polls. The other 90% who have lives are going to buy it regardless just because it's Smash Bros.



>implying "online" somehow means "no life".


A bit surprised that people still try to play this ignorant card.
---
Fun fact: Playing the nostalgia goggles card shows you have nothing of value to say and are grasping at straws to argue with someone.
2 years ago#5
Stun427 posted...
liveman789 posted...
Exactly.

I'd say roughly 10% of the people who will ultimately end up buying this game are the only ones who waste time on these boards and online polls. The other 90% who have lives are going to buy it regardless just because it's Smash Bros.



>implying "online" somehow means "no life".


A bit surprised that people still try to play this ignorant card.


It's an exaggeration (in some cases, it isn't), but it really is a legitimate waste of time. None of this discussion is going to effect the end result of the game. It's as meaningful as predicting a professional sports game.

I just do it when I have nothing I have to do nor anything else to do to entertain my brain at the time.
2 years ago#6
liveman789 posted...
Stun427 posted...
liveman789 posted...
Exactly.

I'd say roughly 10% of the people who will ultimately end up buying this game are the only ones who waste time on these boards and online polls. The other 90% who have lives are going to buy it regardless just because it's Smash Bros.



>implying "online" somehow means "no life".


A bit surprised that people still try to play this ignorant card.


It's an exaggeration (in some cases, it isn't), but it really is a legitimate waste of time. None of this discussion is going to effect the end result of the game. It's as meaningful as predicting a professional sports game.

I just do it when I have nothing I have to do nor anything else to do to entertain my brain at the time.


But it's fun to speculate. It's not like we can do anything else SSB4 related.
---
"I love equipping Vaike with ladles." Now re-read that sentence.
Nintendo E3 2013 Countdown: http://tinyurl.com/NintyE32013
2 years ago#7
StreetPasWantr posted...
liveman789 posted...
Stun427 posted...
liveman789 posted...
Exactly.

I'd say roughly 10% of the people who will ultimately end up buying this game are the only ones who waste time on these boards and online polls. The other 90% who have lives are going to buy it regardless just because it's Smash Bros.



>implying "online" somehow means "no life".


A bit surprised that people still try to play this ignorant card.


It's an exaggeration (in some cases, it isn't), but it really is a legitimate waste of time. None of this discussion is going to effect the end result of the game. It's as meaningful as predicting a professional sports game.

I just do it when I have nothing I have to do nor anything else to do to entertain my brain at the time.


But it's fun to speculate. It's not like we can do anything else SSB4 related.


Yeah, I know. That's why I do it. Pointless activities can be fun.
2 years ago#8
Bravo, Gene.
---
The official District Attorney of the Super Smash Bros Wii U board
Praise the lord, our one true Waaaa!
2 years ago#9
But Australian consoles are PAL-based, so they can play EU games anyway. >__>
---
http://i.imgur.com/qgqVy.jpg
"Don't wanna know...where the sinners go..."
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. I hope this game is an EU EXCLUSIVE

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived