I hope this game is an EU EXCLUSIVE

#1ViewtifulGenePosted 4/22/2013 2:04:42 PM
I like faulting an entire geographic region for the sake of a few people who made posts I didn't like. And I disagreed with a few people from Asia, the Americas, Africa, Australia, and and Oceania. I hope Nintendo decides to cancel SSB4's release everywhere besides Europe, since you guys all hated Brawl so much. Why don't you be happy with Brawl instead of asking for something new. Europe deserves this game alone because Europe appreciates Brawl.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#2liveman789Posted 4/22/2013 2:14:27 PM
Exactly.

I'd say roughly 10% of the people who will ultimately end up buying this game are the only ones who waste time on these boards and online polls. The other 90% who have lives are going to buy it regardless just because it's Smash Bros.
#3gamedude2009Posted 4/22/2013 2:26:24 PM
I hope that weird guy sees the error and weirdness of his ways.
---
Toad, Little Mac, Ridley, Mallo, Master Hand for SSB. +Vectorman
I'm a nice guy, just don't use your stupidity as a weapon, or I will counter with my Bolo Gun.
#4Stun427Posted 4/22/2013 2:42:35 PM
liveman789 posted...
Exactly.

I'd say roughly 10% of the people who will ultimately end up buying this game are the only ones who waste time on these boards and online polls. The other 90% who have lives are going to buy it regardless just because it's Smash Bros.

>implying "online" somehow means "no life".

A bit surprised that people still try to play this ignorant card.
---
Fun fact: Playing the nostalgia goggles card shows you have nothing of value to say and are grasping at straws to argue with someone.
#5liveman789Posted 4/22/2013 2:52:36 PM
Stun427 posted...
liveman789 posted...
Exactly.

It's an exaggeration (in some cases, it isn't), but it really is a legitimate waste of time. None of this discussion is going to effect the end result of the game. It's as meaningful as predicting a professional sports game.

I just do it when I have nothing I have to do nor anything else to do to entertain my brain at the time.
#6StreetPasWantrPosted 4/22/2013 4:39:59 PM
liveman789 posted...
Stun427 posted...
liveman789 posted...
Exactly.

It's an exaggeration (in some cases, it isn't), but it really is a legitimate waste of time. None of this discussion is going to effect the end result of the game. It's as meaningful as predicting a professional sports game.

I just do it when I have nothing I have to do nor anything else to do to entertain my brain at the time.

But it's fun to speculate. It's not like we can do anything else SSB4 related.
---
"I love equipping Vaike with ladles." Now re-read that sentence.
Nintendo E3 2013 Countdown: http://tinyurl.com/NintyE32013
#7liveman789Posted 4/22/2013 4:41:28 PM
StreetPasWantr posted...
liveman789 posted...
Stun427 posted...
liveman789 posted...
Exactly.

But it's fun to speculate. It's not like we can do anything else SSB4 related.

Yeah, I know. That's why I do it. Pointless activities can be fun.
#8The_Nega_ShadowPosted 4/22/2013 8:11:27 PM
Bravo, Gene.
---
The official District Attorney of the Super Smash Bros Wii U board
Praise the lord, our one true Waaaa!
#9EarthLord_CJPosted 4/22/2013 8:19:47 PM
But Australian consoles are PAL-based, so they can play EU games anyway. >__>
---
http://i.imgur.com/qgqVy.jpg
"Don't wanna know...where the sinners go..."