Idea for Link

#1Dark_ZoroarkPosted 4/22/2013 3:49:45 PM
Make him have his OOT Design but instead of having a clone, his final smash would be that he can turn into kid or into adult. Therefore, we have Young Link and Adult Link in one slot (Kind of Like Samus/ZSS) and the young character is Toon Link decloned.

So Zelda roster would be:

-Link/Young Link
-Zelda/Sheik
-Ganondorf
-Toon Link
---
Help me ban the most hated user on GameFAQS.
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=1947548
#2ViewtifulGenePosted 4/22/2013 3:52:17 PM(edited)
Putting both Links in the same character box won't stop people from complaining about 2 links. It didn't help for the people complaining about 2 Samuses.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#3liveman789Posted 4/22/2013 4:03:31 PM
So his Final Smash would be taking his sword out of or putting his sword into the pedestal? Lame.
#4Dark_Zoroark(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 4:05:31 PM
liveman789 posted...
So his Final Smash would be taking his sword out of or putting his sword into the pedestal? Lame.

no
---
#5Dsurions_WrathPosted 4/22/2013 4:09:05 PM
That'd be neat but..... I'd prefer just to have the one link. There isn't much that they could do to make em differ like Samus and Zero Suit. I'd be fine with just Link and Toon Link (If they could have some unique moves for him, which they could since he has quite an arsenal of equipment.)
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#6Dark_Zoroark(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 4:22:28 PM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
That'd be neat but..... I'd prefer just to have the one link. There isn't much that they could do to make em differ like Samus and Zero Suit. I'd be fine with just Link and Toon Link (If they could have some unique moves for him, which they could since he has quite an arsenal of equipment.)

Thatīs easy, make Link have a SS moveset and Toon Link have a Minish Cap moveset. Minish cap needs some decent representation.
---
#7Dsurions_WrathPosted 4/22/2013 4:27:13 PM
Dark_Zoroark posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...

Thatīs easy, make Link have a SS moveset and Toon Link have a Minish Cap moveset. Minish cap needs some decent representation.

Or hold that thought- Use stuff from multiple games. Link could keep his standard moveset, but revamped a bit, with his throws being changed to using different equipment from past games rather than kicks or generic slashes. Toon Link as an example could have his up b be say the Deku Leaf from Wind Waker. On the ground it's a strong push away attack with a decently large amount of start up, and in the air sends him up a bit then glides.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#8Doug314Posted 4/22/2013 10:55:30 PM
This is worse than 2 Links since it's 3 Links.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB4
"I'm willing to bet money that Waluigi, Chrom and K. Rool are in this game" -DynasticAnthony