This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Zelda newcomer poll

#11gamedude2009Posted 4/22/2013 3:51:45 PM
Somebody should make a rubric to calculate a character's chances!
---
Toad, Little Mac, Ridley, Mallo, Master Hand for SSB. +Vectorman
I'm a nice guy, just don't use your stupidity as a weapon, or I will counter with my Bolo Gun.
#12xgiraffes13xPosted 4/22/2013 3:56:57 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/701110-the-legend-of-zelda-the-wind-waker-hd/65560607
---
My Dream SSB4 Roster - http://tinyurl.com/az7b2j4
2 months until E3! *fangirls*
#13HejiruPosted 4/22/2013 4:40:40 PM
Why is Tingle not on here? He's easily the most deserving Zelda rep and yet people always leave him off because of fan hate.

He's like the Wario of the Zelda series. If any other character had starred in their own spin-off series he'd be one of the most commonly predicted characters.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#14Blazekicker27Posted 4/22/2013 4:46:34 PM
Vaati.
---
Official Houndoom of the Pokemon XY boards.
http://i.imgur.com/rNgxY.png
#15LordYggdrasilXXPosted 4/22/2013 4:51:42 PM
Ghirahim of course. Lol at anyone who thinks otherwise.
#16gamedude2009Posted 4/22/2013 4:53:35 PM
Hejiru posted...
Why is Tingle not on here? He's easily the most deserving Zelda rep and yet people always leave him off because of fan hate.

He's like the Wario of the Zelda series. If any other character had starred in their own spin-off series he'd be one of the most commonly predicted characters.

Problem is, it's a really obscure series with two games with fairly average reviews and only released in Japan and Europe.

I actually like Tingle, but he's not that likely. Impa would be the most deserving anyway, I think. She's been a major character in several games and had a very active role in SS. And she showed off some of her magical combat abilities.
---
I'm a nice guy, just don't use your stupidity as a weapon, or I will counter with my Bolo Gun.
#17gamedude2009Posted 4/22/2013 4:55:50 PM
LordYggdrasilXX posted...
Ghirahim of course. Lol at anyone who thinks otherwise.

Yeah, those dumb people with their stupid opinions! Shame on them!
---
#18XxWontonxXPosted 4/22/2013 5:09:14 PM
I guess Ghirahim.
---
Palutena, Micaiah, Shulk, Chrom, Lucina, Female Pokemon Trainer, Roy, Ashley, Mona, and Mega Man for SSB4.
#19P00DGEPosted 4/22/2013 5:27:59 PM
Other: Tingle

Actually being serious. I have been wanting him since melee
#20Kagemusha_OulmnPosted 4/22/2013 6:10:08 PM
Dark_Zoroark posted...
Ice_Dragon14 posted...
No Tetra? Don't care so much about Toon Zelda, but if she came with Tetra, that'd just be a bonus

This is a given, so why put her if we know she´s going to be in anyways.

A: It's not "a given" that she'll be in -- she has a better chance than some, but she's far from confirmed.

B: Your poll asks who we "want" in, not who is most likely. Thus, the likelihood argument is irrelevant.
---
Series that desperately need another game:
LoZ:FS, BoF, Chrono and MM:L (You were so close, my friend!)